Not open for further replies.

deathspike123

Game Master
Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jan 9, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53083048

Discord name: Deathspike123

For how long have you played on CG SCP: throughout a few months starting playing in September 2023, and have been playing on and off since then. I have recently started playing more in-depth within the past month and putting many more hours into the server as of January and December.20240407171854_1.jpg

In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: PST

Character name(s): Foundation Tony Stewart

Civilian name: Devin Stewart

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:

- I do

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

ECA, executive researcher

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

I have none.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?

I want to be able to help the foundation in a more senior role of the foundation as compared to my ECA role. Which will allow me to help create roleplay and help with things that the foundations require help with. I have always tried my hardest to help the foundation with whatever needs to be done whether that has to do with ethics or other roles. I am always trying to improve myself and improve the foundation.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:

I have worked with almost every single foundation department; I have always tried my hardest to be professional and help where help is needed. I have helped to report things and talked with others to understand how their departments work. I will ask questions and chat with other departments if I do not understand something. I am willing to take criticism when it is brought up. I am always trying to improve myself and am always seeking help from anyone who needs help. I usually go out of my way to check how each department is going and if there is anything I can do to help them. I also have quite a creative mind, allowing me to develop interesting roleplay situations. As well I tend to think outside of the box, which allows me to look at different perspectives and situations differently than the rest of the people. I always like to hear both sides before jumping to conclusions. I do tend to be calmer in stressful situations, so if something happens, I will tend to act out in a calm and collective thought process not acting out in anger or emotion. As well I have had plenty of experience with coming and helping host roleplay situations as a game master.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

One of the things that SA does is create and do active roleplay. This sometimes involves talking with GOIs and other departments and creating roleplay situations. SA can also contact other GOI groups if it is required, whether it be allowing them on-site or helping negotiate with the GOIs. We as SA have the responsibility of approving tests that require our approval. We have to make sure that these tests are good and have approval from executives and researchers before they are brought to us. We do not want people to do tests that will violate either the COE(code of ethics) or the COC(Code of Conduct), and well as to make sure that the testing reasons are reasonable. SA has the responsibility to authorize AA(advanced armory) during code 5. SA needs to talk with the different department heads and conduct interviews with these departments to make sure that they have been following the COE and COC. As well as making sure that if these departments need help with anything. It is your responsibility to help them and assist them. As SA you must understand and be able to apply the COE and COC.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Tony Stewart, after working with the foundation for a few months worked his up from D-class ambassador to ECA, as well as working very closely with researchers. Learning their craft on how they conduct experiments, and even sometimes conduct his experiments. He has always kept the COE and COC in mind when doing this. Always asking for second opinions and double-checking the guidelines on how to conduct proper and creative experiments. Tony usually spent his time doing half research experiments and half Ethics assistant stuff that required his attention. He worked very hard with both of his jobs, contacting the right departments, and making sure the site was running smoothly. While he worked at ECA for long hours, the research department allowed him to have a breath of fresh air. He was constantly on-site doing things, always active working his way up within ECA’s to be a coordinator and having a chance to talk with SA. Where he grew closer as he worked closely with Site administration to get their jobs down and whatever else they required. Whether that was approving permits or double-checking research docs. he was active within his duties. Even when remembering his past of the other world he hopes one day, he might be able to help the foundation to save the world from destroying itself and bringing the world into a place where everyone is flourishing. He is a very ethical man and made sure the COC is always followed so Site administration took notice of him. They allowed him to take an interview where he talked about his previous activities and previous leadership interactions he had in his universe. Where he leads the rebels to help sort out the world war that is going on between the AI/human hybrids and the humans. He was very close to ending it when he was taken to the foundation’s universe by SCP-507. They saw what he was capable and were willing to give him a chance to be a Site Administrator

blixer

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 29, 2022
-/+ Neutral Support, Leaning towards +Support

Hanz Powers "roro"

May 30, 2023
Largest +Support I will ever give to anyone.
I have seen this man time, and time again do his job right for the benefit of the site. he is constantly near medbay and easily found Helping anyone and pretty much everyone he can on-site for the past few months. if anyone that i have seen apply for SA right now should get it, Tony is the one

Skyfire1355

May 30, 2023
To: @deathspike123

Subject: Site Advisor Application Verdict

Hello Tony,

Thank you for showing your interest and taking your time to submit an application for the position of Site Advisor. After deliberation, Site Administration has deemed you not suitable for the position of Site Advisor at this time. Unfortunately, your application is to be denied.

Should you have any inquires please reach out to me at my email (@Skyfire1355).

You may reapply in two weeks.

Best Regards,

Site Director "Skyfire"

7GObDZ1VQe3MhGlpALK_XtT74ZT8FCaAG8YFDqnPs_7_d_xyOSdwiWmj8COO4xdln4qgB_h_b7751561i7aFsi0fgaaE7tA8JOHmNORu-0k5K7tNZICwlBvkyKMv7MAF0VfAXufIxXqBdFTv1iv91gg

Status
Not open for further replies.