Tony's Application For Intelligence Ambassador!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Pizza

Mar 16, 2022
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070137469/
Discord name: Just Sly
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Unknown unable to get true time but im guessing longer then a week
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: UTC
Character name(s): "Memory Loss" Tony
Civilian name: Tony Pizza
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes much to the dismay of many.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Non yet
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- The only ones I deem worth saying is the list of Pac abuses. Cant wear a bucket and blind people, Took me a while to figure that out.
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
- Tony's moving up in the world
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
- When there's no Intelligence ambassadors on at least you got tony. That's a tony guarantee
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- Not wrote many documents but I do know one thing about them. get to the point with bullet points people love bullet points.
. DETAIL
. TO THE POINT
. AND GOOD PICTURES WITH COFFEE STAINS
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
-Maintaining a good healthy relationship with other MTFs/Departments. [ Very Important ]
-Managing the Department [ who would have guessed that]
-Giving out Advice to Agents who need it as the job is very hard when you start.
-Leading Agents during Raids and Capturing as many CI as you can.
-Reviewing Documents written by Agents you work with.
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Tony works for the Intelligence Department and has a lot of questions such as, Why, Who hired him, Why does he have a tape player, Why is that man dead on the floor with tony pleading memory loss. Who can say but the one thing tony does well is a job he takes seriously... sometimes to seriously

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
+Support

I see you on intelligence a lot and you are good at what you do.

Reactions: xeno

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
+Support
+Funny
+Kind, Nice, Friendly
+Good RP + Interactions
+Knows the rules to IA

+I would personally say Tony is fit for the job.
-Can be annoying sometimes xD

Last edited:

'Curio'

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022

+ Support

+ Active
+ Good guy
+ Good RP interactions
+ Qualified for the position

Reactions: xeno

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
-/+ NEUTRAL

+ Good RP
+ Active

+/- Gets complained about a lot
- Found him "experimenting" how many bullets a D-Class can take before death as an Agent...
- Quite unethical/unprofessional sometimes

Overall neutral, good luck in your intel career!
- Bush

Last edited:
-Support

The Application is good in itself however i feel it is rushed i've seen you fool around and be "unethical" and to be honest i don't care as long as you don't negatively impact other people. (this is mostly about the "fooling around" part i don't care if you break ethics just make sure not to do these acts out in the public.)

I'm unethical myself and i did use to fool around as an Agent myself.
(I don't fool around now as often as i did back then)

I haven't seen you on that much and i don't really know you that well either which worries me.

I don't usually give out -Supports mostly it's on the positive side or atleast neutral but i can't give a pass here.

Here's the Summary and my Reasoning:

-You recieved a Suspension (Job Ban for Site Affairs)
-I can't comment on your Experience as an Intelligence Agent since i havent seen you on that much but that may be the issue (only 3 times if i'm not wrong)
-You don't have a good reputation from what i heard.
-Your Application is a bit rushed in my opinion, let the people in Intel get to know you before you go through with an application.

-You are a recognizable figure within the department which means that you have been on despite me not seeing you. (well atleast you're recognizable on a big scale outside of the department.)
-You do seem to care about the Department to some extent (otherwise i would have seen you just once or twice and i would have probably forgotten about you, but i didint.)

-Jack Manning
Intelligence Ambassador

Reactions: Bush von Mann

Irish

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 23, 2021
+support
+active
+mature
+professional
I always see you on and I know you from other GMOD servers. Always a friendly face and very nice man. Good luck.

- Support
Literally banned from Site Affairs and the server one day after sending the application. It's not that I don't like your work, it's just that after such happenings I think you should at least wait a bit.
- Found him "experimenting" how many bullets a D-Class can take before death as an Agent...
And also this.

Reactions: Bush von Mann

Kato

Feb 15, 2022
Denied
Whilst you do never fail to crack me up Tony, you have a great tendency to misbehave and turn "unethical" at times. You can listen to orders well, but the emphasis stands on can, seeing there were multiple occasions where I ordered you to do something and you found a new way to break the exact same rule just 5 minutes later. My fellow Director and I will keep an eye on you to see how you behave and perhaps to see if you improve. But for now my opinion still stands, thank your for your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.