Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:235462040
Discord name: ToukaSan#5136
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since launch
In what country are you located?: Scotland
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Robyn Rukovich (Foundation), Jessie (CI), Flare (Civ)
Civilian name: Flare
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 PVT Robyn
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- One warn for breaking FearRP, No kicks or bans.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- Like many other people I enjoy the extra RP required for SCP-096 and I feel like I can RP as SCPs quite well as I have done so on multiple occasions as other SCPs such as 939 and 173. I understand each rule for every SCP and how they act, such as 939 sticking to -2 (if it exists) or 457 burning everyone while attempting to reach more fuel and oxygen (the surface).
Due to this I believe I am able to successfully play as SCP-096 as I can RP it out fully and give MTF units more to do when there isn't other active breaches. Although of course making it more difficult if it happens during a large breach or one which includes 966.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- SCP-096 will sit in a corner of its containment chamber and cover its face with its hands, it may occasionally pace back and forth on the eastern wall of the room and rarely move to other sides of the chamber. Sometimes while in this state it will cry just like a human and let out occasional moans of discomfort.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- When breach SCP-096 should beeline straight to whoever viewed its face/picture (called SCP-096-1 from that point on), It may go to anywhere as long as SCP-096-1 is located there and kill whoever saw its face or was intentionally body blocking it.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Step 1: First MTF units are to equip SCRAMBLE gear as to prevent them from seeing SCP-096s face and are to grab a bucket (bag in lore) to place over its face once docile.
Step 2: If any pictures of SCP-096s face are encountered they are to be destroyed immediately.
Step 3: The location of SCP-096-1 is to be of top priority and once located should be terminated by either MTF or 096.
Step 4: MTF are to place a bucket over SCP-096s head to block sight of its face to prevent any further deaths.
Step 5: MTF are to cuff SCP-096 and take it back to its containment chamber, if its face is seen by an individual during this process then SCP-096-1 is to be terminated ASAP by MTF or 096.
Step 6: Once it is inside its CC the airlock is to be checked to make sure it functions properly, if it doesn't then an engineer is to be called with high priority.
Step 7: The airlock should be left shut in a way that SCP-096 cannot leave its CC but the airlock can be entered from the outside.
Step 8: MTF should announce that 096 has been contained and that all pictures of 096s face are destroyed.

NightWolf

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 31, 2020
Hi there! im giving you +support due to the following reasons:

After speaking with you ingame and in teamspeak several times i think you're well capable of playing this SCP seriously while'st providing rp and fun to the server!

hope to *not* see you around as SCP-096! goodluck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.