"Trap" / Trap-Jesus Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trap Jesus

Apr 12, 2023
Da Trap House
Your in-game name: "Trap-Jesus" or "Trap" [JB]

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90847710

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141961148/

Date of ban: Wed 5/3/2023

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Ban Evasion (C)

Who banned you: Bobby Clint

Ban length?: PermaBan

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Please help I have no idea why I was banned.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No.

Why should you be unbanned: I have been at work all day, I finally get home hop on and I am banned. I was never in a sit or contacted by admin, I have never even talked to Bobby. This is a mistake or something I have no idea what happened. I was on last night, never got pulled. I got off like 3 am EST, been at work until right now and I am banned. The reason is "Ban evasion" but I was never banned? I don't know if this was an accident or what. I do use a VPN if that could have caused it. Please help soon as possible I'm paying for Pac and server priority, not tryna waste it lol.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I haven't broken any rules this was a mistake.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I play this server all the time, I have no clue why I was banned. Most likely VPN from what I've been told.

Last edited:

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Hello @Trap Jesus,

Your account was shown connected to another account, which was banned. That person was confronted in a sit, and admitted to ban evasion as well. If this wasn't you, I do apologize for the inconvenience, and it will be noted for the future. It was announced in the past that VPN usage would be at your own risk, and takes time to be reviewed.

Thanks,
Bobby Clint.​

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Trap Jesus,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I will be unbanning you as there is no clear indication that you were ban evading besides being linked to a banned user. There wasn't any proper checks to confirm that you were evading. Having a quick look through history shows that you have been an active part of our community for about a month and you seem to stay out of trouble. Do note that if you use a vpn to play on our server, you are subject to being pulled and questioned if linked to other banned users.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.