-STEAM_0:1:35025387
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-Yes, I have a long history of experience in moderation community's listing them would be unreasonable. My most note-able and recent role would be S-Mod in CG-DarkRP.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-Weekdays[3-6] Weekend[2-8] My time spent depends on a day to day bases some days may be less due to seeing GF or revising.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I have decided to apply for staff here on SCRP as this server is new and a new experience for me. The server for the past week were I have had covid has provided me a enjoyable never ending source of enjoyment. And in the past days I have noticed a very high need for experienced staff to help assist the moderation of this server. So thats why I want to be staff yet again for CG as I believe I am the right candidate to help aid the crisis of not enough staff here.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-I personally feel Id be able to excel in helping new members catch a grasp of what our server has to offer in all aspects as already from my short time playing here I have quite a good understanding of what goes on. Also I believe I am quite skilled at calming down, desalting and resolving situations, as I have proven many times before. And to fully answer the question presented I think I am more special than other candidates in many ways such as what I have already listed and my pre-existing knowledge of how to moderate CG servers. Also I'd like to believe I am a well known respected member of the community who would be responsible enough to hold this role.

Last edited:

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
+Support
+ Decent rule knowledge
+ Seen In game and TS3
I’ll have a speak with you and test your rule knowledge, find me on ts3 when I’m available and I’ll change my verdict after.

Last edited:

Pan Police

Oct 5, 2021
+Active IG and on TS, often talk to them in the research channel
+ From interactions I've had I would say they have good knowledge of the rules

Don't really have too much to say about you in terms of negatives

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support

From my interactions with you in-game, you were friendly, respectful, and quite mature. You have a decent grasp of the rules. You're active in-game and on Teamspeak.

Good Luck...

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Accepted

Hi @Tsharp ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.