Not open for further replies.

NotTuga

Mar 19, 2023
UK
www.tiktok.com
Name: NotTuga

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:109323295

Level of appeal (2 or 3): Level 2

Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: Yes I have, i Contacted the person who demoted me, through discord and Done the full Level 1 appeal.

Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: SAS COL Gaz Stone and on Discord

Rank demoted from: SAS CPT

Who demoted you?: SAS COL Gaz Stone

Date of demotion?: 10/05/2023

What is the case against you?: Missbehaving

Is this true?: Yes in a way but it is not in another way

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No i have not

Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: N/A

What is your side of the story?:
So on the 10th of this month which is the date of my demotion my game blacked out and i couldnt see what was happening in my game and didnt know what was happening, on the same day it happened 3 times came to find out maybe someone was trying to get into my account, i have proof which shows someone trying to scam me for my details and unfortunatilly i was not able to get video proof.

1683931435806.png1683931459630.png

James V

Sep 24, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hello @NotTuga ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a roleplay demotion appeal.

After careful consideration, I am not convinced that your account has been hacked and this had led to your actions in game, eventually resulting in your demotion. Therefore your appeal is being denied and I am escalating this to a blacklist from SAS due to your actions in game not being that of a person I would want in my regiments. In addition to this I am now aware that you have recently been arrested for Regimental Command disrespect and of course this will not be tolerated whatsoever.

As this was a Level 2 appeal, you may escalate to a Level 3 appeal if you feel there was bias in my decision-making.

Kind Regards,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.