Not open for further replies.

Recker

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
- Add a dispenser to interro.
- Allow a complete list of arrest/unarrest logs on the custody officer to be viewed by IA Ambassador+.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
No

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Allows IA Ambassador to track down who unarrests people and a longer record of who arrests them (if such longer record exists).
- A dispenser allows for people to be Class A'd way more easily. (Chem Gun)

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- None at all.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Based on the positives and negatives, I think for the logs part it would be hugely beneficial for the Ambassadors to be able to see more details about arrests AND unarrests. We wouldn't have to rely on an admin being online to check if an IA Agent broke department procedure. As for the dispensers, we currently have to leave people in the care of someone else while we run and get a chem gun to Class A someone OR leave them completely alone (thus giving ample opportunity for someone to save them with no resistance). Adding a dispenser would add way more convenience to Internal Affairs and even DEA/CL4s!

yeah, arrest logs are... since previous restart, aren't they? i mean, i guess it makes sense that it's not persistent, but also it would be nicer if they were

and the dispenser i just generally agree with. that would be exceedingly useful - all the nearest dispensers to interro are like in the most perfectly inconvenient locations for interro purposes. a revision of dispenser locations overall would be nice, imo. there are some that feel unnecessary and others that feel a little too out of the way for most people
+Major Support

Reactions: Recker
Suggestion Partially Approved

Hi @"Recker" ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to partially accept your suggestion for the following reasons.

The dispenser suggestion will be accepted. The log extension will not be accepted as we wish for RP resets to still be effective to prevent arrest/unarrest logs carrying too much weight. For cases you must see the history staff will always be happy to help.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as partially accepted.​

Reactions: Recker
Status
Not open for further replies.