Denied Type-Green Being able to interact

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MIke Truman

Apr 14, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion adds the ability for type green SCP to interact with doors and stuff like SCP-049 can, while still being able to breack them.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
1. The positives of this suggestion are of course for Type Green SCP players to interact with doors (like SCP-049) and be more silent on their breach
2. Also It's somewhat hard to roleplay a breach as Type Green since to reach surface we have to pass a tesla gate that deals 3K damage, now giving that on the way to the tesla gate the Type Green has lost most of its HP, when he goes through the tesla gate he dies.
3. Now based on the 2nd positive, if the type green doesn't want to go to surface due to the tesla gate, he would just be around medbay and d block and LCZ in general which as you can guess would be annoying for the people playing the jobs which the spawn for those jobs are around LCZ. Therefore with the addition of type green being able to interact with stuff, they would go to surface and not spawn camp without any other choice.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
The only negatives that cross my mind from this suggestion is from MTF struggling to find Type Green in surface and to recontain him aswell.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think this suggestion is valid and should be accepted due to realism and the fact that SCP-049 can interact with doors and levers when Type Greens can't. It just doesn't make sense how Type Green (a literal human being) can not interact with doors and levers such as SCP-049 while Type Green is somewhat kind of more "humanlike" then SCP-049. "Oh but you can you just go breach SCP-049 yourself and let him do the job", this is true, BUT, when i did decide to do this one time, due to the 5 minutes cooldown on breach tool swep, E-11 was able to find me and take me down to like half of my HP, and that stills doesn't invalidate that it would be realistic and fair for Type Green to interact with stuff while being a human.

Dec 5, 2022
-Support
It makes sense however i don't want to see a meta of TG door camping, All the doors in HCZ being undamaged but E11 is unable to do anything because any interaction they have with TG is him with his abilities off cooldown with max mana, Him being able to shut doors on MTF makes it so there is a lot less ways to play around him.
Currently the method of beating TG is rushing in a large group, but if he is able to close doors he can dissolve 2 people, Blow 2 heads up from a distance then kill the group that is perusing him

MIke Truman

Apr 14, 2023
Ok makes sense about the doors. But what about the levers in eletrical centre to turn tesla gates?

MIke Truman

Apr 14, 2023
Alright how about this: i realised the power of TG and doors. So how about just the thingies to turn teslas off in electrical centre(i dont know the name)

MIke Truman

Apr 14, 2023
-Support
-imagine TG just opening a door, selecting someone, closing the door and popping their head.
also that isnt possible i think because when TG selects someone and loses sight of him then he no longer has someone selected

MIke Truman

Apr 14, 2023
-support

What about escape card or inversion ?
1. inversion is bugged to not work (atleats on the UK server)
2. does using escape to get a disguise lets you open doors and pull levers to turn off tesla gates?

MIke Truman

Apr 14, 2023
-support

What about escape card or inversion ?
Also this suggestion is to make Type Green more realistic (it makes 0 sense how a literal human being cant interact with doors just bc hes classified as an SCP)

Also this suggestion is to make Type Green more realistic (it makes 0 sense how a literal human being cant interact with doors just bc hes classified as an SCP)
ah, yes realism in a fictional world

if thats the case let 106 walk through walls
let 076 and 7722 open doors (They are human after all)
how can 999 open doors and have a CL1?

MIke Truman

Apr 14, 2023

My guy, all im saying is for Type Green to atleats pull levers
Also TG puling levers isnt the same level of OP as 106 walking thourgh walls
7722 isnt a human. hes covered in armor
Also, why can 049 open doors and interact with levers if TG (a human being) cant

MIke Truman

Apr 14, 2023
And i have already said this: that Forget about him opening doors, i realised thats kinda annoying for whos trying to recontain him. Just make him able to atleats pull levers, hes a human for christ's sake

MIke Truman

Apr 14, 2023

Also the "realism in a fiction world" that im talking about is simply a human interacting with stuff. Is it because its a fictional world that realism barely exists, and realism that im talking is a human opening a door and puling levers (lmao) thats all im suggesting. And again if opening doors is OP for type green then just make him atleast pull levers

MIke Truman

Apr 14, 2023
Also how did you go from a human being(Type Green) to an armor from centuries ago and a murder hungry monster
And 106 cant walk thorugh walls because maybe just maybe that would be insanly OP

Status
Not open for further replies.