Typhoon's SCP RP Moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

hybrisov

Jan 21, 2022
Prague, Czech Republic
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): bagrx69
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2 weeks 0 days 15 hours atm
In what country are you located?: Czechia
Time zone: GMT +1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF E-11 CPL 'Typhoon' Avaritia [FR-3]
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-Beta "Typhoon" Avaritia
Civilian name: John Jones
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:171515230
Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is my first moderator application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- AFAIK i have received 2 warnings shortly after i joined the server and hadn't fully know the rules yet - the first one was for naming my character Jack Sparrow and the second one for saying "good morning" in chat as 049-2 since i didn't know i wasn't allowed to speak. I have received neither kicks or bans.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, i was a Senior Administrator on a DarkRP server (although i'm pretty sure it would be an equivalent to the regular Administrator rank here.)

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, i have 2.8k hours on gmod, i played various Dark RP, Star Wars RP, Mexican border RP and Police RP servers.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 3-4 on weekdays usually if there are no big tests coming up, 4-8 on weekends.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to become a moderator for a variety of reasons - for example i have noticed that early in the mornings there is sometimes no staff on, and since i sometimes stay at home, i think i could greatly help out with this issue. Secondly i find being a moderator quite fun and i usually enjoy helping out other people if it's concerning a topic i am myself interested in - and i greatly enjoy the SCP universe. Also in all of the time i spent on gmod, none of it was on an SCP RP server so i want to try it out, as i think it could be quite fun and meaningful.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I have previous experience with being an Admin, i am very patient and calm which helps greatly when dealing with angry people in sits - i can stay calm in stressful situations and i have great communication skills, i stay unbiased and i'm also fairly honest. I'm also very active on all of the CG media, i'm very active in-game, discord and teamspeak and i also try to keep up with what's going on the forums. I like to carry out my duties at a high standard and i genuinely want the community stay as it is (or improve ofc). I also have great rule knowledge and i'm decisive.

[NOTE] It was mentioned in the guide not to make it too long or noone will want to read it. Welp i hope it's not too short now :3

Last edited:

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+/- SUPPORT

Positives

• Active IG/TS.
  • Friendly.
  • Have had some good roleplay interactions with.

Neutral

• Unsure on rule knowledge.
  • Application could have way more depth.

Negatives

• Apparent bad history ( based off verdicts above).
Good Luck.

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021
+Support
+ Active ingame and ts
+ Valued member of E-11
+ Nice application

= Need to ask about rule knowledge

Pan Police

Oct 5, 2021
=Neutral
Active in game and ts