- STEAM_0:1:595674087

Discord ID (name#0000):
- Name4#4635

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- SCP-RP USA

is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/u-s-echo-located-scp-096-application.11787/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- I have received 2 warnings:

RDM(A): The warns took place when I was mainly a D-Class. The RDM was due to lag(I mistakenly stabbed another D-class)

FailRP(A): The FailRP was an info breach that I heard another D-Class say(Alpha Warheads).

I have apologized for these 2 warns excessively, and has since been forgiven by all parties.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- On the Star Wars server stated below, I was a Trial Moderator. Due to the server's strict 40 hours a week quota, I stepped down from my position.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I have experience on several serious RP servers. The servers have been (I averaged about 150 hours on each server)
- Star Wars Rp
- Police RP

How many hours can you be on every day?:
- 2-3 hours. On my days off I can average 5-6

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

- The thought of helping people has always intrigued me. I have always, and will always value others over myself. SCP-RP has been my favorite server so far and I have no current plans of leaving it, so I decided that I wanted to give back to the server that has already given me so much.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

- I believe that I would bring a different view on the server as a total. I am strict, but fair in my decisions. This server means a lot to me, and I would be grateful to receive the chance to support the server in my opinion in a more complete way. I'm certain the other applicants care for the server as I do, but not to the same extent.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi "Echo Located",

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.