Character name(s):
-Foundation: Echo Located; CI: Lewis "Lewi" Lewynski

Civilian name:
-"The Salesman"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
-SCP-USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- 10; 100
1676444037584.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E-11 SPC and CI Beta

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- RDM: 1 warn FailRP: 1 warn; Both warns were mistakes that I have accounted for. The warns took place when I was mainly a D-Class. The RDM was due to lag(I mistakenly stabbed another D-class), and the FailRP was an info breach that I heard another D-Class say(Alpha Warheads). I have apologized to the admins multiple times for these mistakes.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- Due to the lag of the server I can't fully enjoy the combat, and because of this I've increased my roleplay potential and believe 096 would be a very fun SCP to roleplay as. I've also read a lot about SCP-096 and believe I'll fit the role perfectly.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- SCP-096 will walk around for a bit (60 seconds) then sit down until getting aggroed again

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- SCP-096 goes to whoever saw his face(through photo etc); He can if it was someone in D-Block who saw him and is located there. If anyone is blocking him from going after his target, he's allowed to kill them as well.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
-Before going to wherever SCp-096 is, it's essential to get scramblers. It is good practice to, while SCP-096 is pacified, put a bucket on his head(watch out! it eventually breaks). After this, you would use your beam for just a moment and then restrain him. You would take SCP-096 to his cell and finally close the chamber door.

Status
Not open for further replies.