Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47753225

Discord name: thescottishman

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since August 2022

In what country are you located?: Britain, Scotland

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s):
Foundation: Mark "Scotsman" Hudson
Chaos Insurgency: Scotsmaan

Civilian name: Detective Dan (Changes all the time due to events)

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
[Holding] Site Manager, C.I Gamma, Gensec Captain
[Held] MTF A-1 CSG, E-11 CPL
SCP-096 {Holding}

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
The current position is -4 with there being a vacant spot. The reason for my application is that it is the next step for me to take to help this server continue to be my favorite server to be on and with this position, i will be in a much better positon to increase the roleplay. I also would like to go back to some what of my roots with my background in alpha 1

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
Over the course of time I have spent within Site-65 I have gained in-depth knowledge of the inner workings of the facility both in character and out of character. I understand what it takes to make sure that fun, entertaining Roleplay can be achieved. Alongside this, my experience within Alpha 1 has prepared me for some of the duties that the overseer council face, and also with my current position as a site manager I have gained experience in holding a senior role and am respected by both my peers and members of the facility which is vital if you wish to be listened to in this position. With this, I truly believe I could create good, genuine roleplay that would benefit all parties included.

During my time as a Site Manager, I have been able to enhance the skills that I did not have prior to joining site administration. My communication skills have greatly increased, and I am able to view situations differently and with a much better view. This role has also enhanced the traits that I already had. That being that I am still able to show leadership, be firm but fair, and give credit where it is due being able to recognize when the best is being given and when someone is not pulling their weight. Being able to give good advice that people are able to use to help them improve and be the best they can be.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
-Overlooking the foundation as a whole and ensuring that all departments are performing to the best of their ability by delegating work to the correct departments aka Site administration.
- Enforcing the legal codex and constantly monitoring it to ensure that it is kept up to date with whatever the foundation may have to offer so that it is a safe working environment for all along with the combined help of the ethics committee
- In the event of a situation becoming out of control such as a major breach that is not able to be contained. Activating countermeasures to ensure that SCPs are not able to reach the surface and reek havoc
- They are in direct command of the ISD Regiment Alpha-1 by ensuring that they are able to carry out their duties and giving then specific tasks to be carried out to ensure safety within Site-65
- Coming to agreements/alliances with outside groups of interest, Establishing treaties that could both benefit the foundation and the other parties involved [With the help of Site Administration]

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
The applications that the 05 council handles are as follows:
-Site Directors
-Overseer Assistant
Overseer Council applications [Chief Overseer has final say]
Alpha 1 Commanders

The out of RP responsibilities for o5 are the leading bodies to the progression of RP they either create or lead the scenarios. Working with game masters to create storylines alongside looking for the best way to positively help the health of the server from a Roleplay standpoint.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Birth Name: Mark Hudson
Known as: Scotsman
Race: Caucasian
Birthplace: Scotland, Glasgow
Callsign: Leo
D.O.B: 14/06/94

Foundation Information

Department: Site Administration
Clearance: Level 4
Service: One Year

Local Law Enforcement: Joined at the age of 18. Served in law enforcement most of their adult life. Resignation due to unfulfillment of job.
Background
Growing Up
He grew up in the rougher parts of the country in a small local community he quickly learned that if you want to survive, he will need to learn how to adapt to his surroundings and making friends became an extremely important aspect in his life. His father owned a small office just inside of the city and his mother was an unemployed alcoholic that spent more time looking down and the bottom of a bottle than showing any affection to her family. This led to Mark becoming estranged with his mother. Eventually, Mark went into work with his father, All was going well with work. He was making a decent enough living and began to take pride in his work. One day during a routine day a strange man entered the office and approached his father. At first, his father seemed uneasy with the stranger, When Mark went to assist his father gave him a fearful look so Mark halted. As time went on a few months had passed and all was normal, but then the stranger showed up once again. This time the stranger was a lot more aggressive than the previous visit by verbally attacking his father and even physically pushing him because the last time Mark remembered that he was not to get involved which ate at him. Later that day he asked his father to tell him who he was and what his business was. It turns out that the man was a loan shark and his father owed him a substantial amount of money. He threatened his father and told him that if he didn't pay that his days were numbered and if any attempts to contact the authorities that family members would be killed. Mark, distraught with the news, ran scenarios in his head trying to find away to deal with the loan shark without contacting the authorities or making matters worse. A week passed. His father did not show up for work and didn't contact to say why he was absent. Mark was concerned and called with no answer and went to his father's home. The stranger had beaten his father from inches from his life. Mark left with no other option, contacted the police. When the police arrived they were aware of the loan shark. Using mark as bait the arranged a sting to make the stranger give mark a large sum of money and illegal drugs which was enough to apprehend the stranger and they were able to connect him to many other brutal attacks within the country Mark feeling that there was more to life and wanting to help people in similar situations decided to have a change of career.

The Academy/The Force
Mark made the decision to join the police force to help others that were in his situation along with many others. He felt the need to be able to help the people that might not be able to help themselves and try to make people feel safer, He took an oath to serve and protect. Mark understood that he was walking into a different world from what he knew and that everything was about to change. Early on in his career he learned what it meant to be a police officer encountering many types of individuals. This made Mark learn how to adapt to different people and be able to relate to them to make them trust him. After several years Mark had been made part of the detectives dealing with a lot more In Depth situations and having to catch criminals and big timers. Knowing the risks of the job, Mark never felt that he could connect with anyone and have a family as the fear of them being put at risk was too great. In turn this made Mark always able to have a clear mind but also made him dismissive to any attempts of true friendship or companionship. At a certain point in his career, he was investigating a store robbery that resulted in the owner being shot and killed. Whilst looking at the footage he witnessed a young boy violently attack the shopkeeper when his back was turned and rob the till. This made Mark feel uneasy because he seemed to recognize the boy but could not place his face. During the investigation, it had shown that the young boy was the son to the stranger that felt like a long-distant memory has now resurfaced. With the knowledge he learned, Mark became obsessed with the case and drilled into finding the stranger once again and bringing him to the opposite end of bars or prison cells. Mark learned that there was a raid on the stranger's house; his name was Eric Solverton. Mark insisted to be part of this raid, and with his rank within the force, he was able to attend the raid. When the raid began Mark became uneasy and wanted to enter the house. Eventually, he entered after the riot squad and found that the house had been empty as there were no signs of Eric or his family. A year later Eric had resurfaced. Mark had taken an unexpected path and decided to join the riot squad because he felt that he could be more useful putting his life on the line for his fellow brothers in the force, after learning the news of Eric's resurface he once again wanted to act. Another raid was made in an attempt to recapture Eric. Once the raid began Eric was quickly apprehended and imprisoned. After this, he decided that enough was enough and decided that it was time for him to leave the force. Just as Mark was leaving, he noticed an individual with a strange logo book and of curiosity approached him.

C.A.S.S.I.E: Transmission incoming, Unknown. Caution is advised

Scotsman: Acknowledged.

###Transmisson Accepted###
### Uncoherent words####

Stranger: Hello, Is anyone there?

Scotsman: Hello, Who is this? How did you get access to this frequency

###Communication Static###

Stranger: I work for the##Static## there is##static##

Scotsman: I do not understand. Repeat, I say again. Repeat.

Stranger: Chaos..... Chaos is coming

Scotsman: What do you mean chaos is coming?

##Static##

Scotsman: Hello? Are you there? Who are you?? What do you mean chaos is coming?

##Static##

"Scotsman begins to attempt to retune his communication device to attempt to increase the signal"

Scotsman: Shit!, Who the hell was that. "Scotsman approach's the tannoy system"

Scotsman: "Over Tannoy" All MTF units be on alert potential threat may be ahead

#Static#on#radio

Scotsman: Hello??

Stranger: Chaos is coming

Scotsman: What do you mean chaos is coming

Stranger: The Serpent's hand. They are here

"With this realization Scotsman as quickly as he can makes his way to the nearest alarm system to alert all MTF of the dangers ahead. Before Scotsman Gets the chance he hears over his radio that a portal-like anomaly has appeared in the Non-Specialized area and strange noises are coming from it.

Scotsman: "Over the radio" Do not enter this anomaly until men are able to mobilize
Operative: Sir, There are figures that seem to be emerging from the ann "Before the solider can finish" Ahhhhh. Get off me you son of a..........

Scotsman: Hello?

Operative: Cordet Report, Cordert report now!!

Scotsman: Units mobilize immediately to find out what is going on.

Nihilist: Scotsman, Report.

Scotsman: Working on it sir.

Nihilist: Get me answers. Now

Scotsman: On it sir.

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Good interactions
-Senior Cl4 experience
-Great RP

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+/- Neutral leading to + Support
- Mature
- Good person to work with and under
- Sr.CL4 experience ( Site Manager )

- I think you could go for OSA first if you really want to become an O5 as it gives you more experience with the O5's on that level ( I know you were an A1 but its just a suggestion)
- Also I would say you could start playing more in the daytime, if you cant because of work and etc then I understand

Last edited:

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
Scotsman is an effective RP leader, considering his positions as Site Manager and Admin. In a site command position Scotsman would perform very effectively. Not to mention his prior experience as senior CL4.

Best of luck, Scotsman.

Karol 'Negotiator' W.

Blacklisted Player
Jan 29, 2023
Fattest +Support that I can give.
Has Senior Cl4 experience

Friendly as hell
Mature and can RP

Only good interactions

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
-Support
Scottish Just kidding

+Support
Scotsman has been a great asset for site administration both in brawns and brains, Shown great skills as a site manager, and as o5 he would make a good job as an o5 (If he stops drinking on the job)

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Would be a good fit

John Ion Wells

Apr 24, 2022

+support

i dont know who you are but your appeal looks all fine to me, plus we need more O5s​

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Scotsman . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us.

No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.