For how long have you played on CN SCP: about a year

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Abdul Muhammad Amir hussan III

Civilian name: Abdul Muhammad Amir hussan

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Uk

Do you have a mic?: yes

-

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):

7284-339fc0ae3f7f16fa940a0f7d645942b9.png

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: E11,CI

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

7654-069cc2dceb054522adb007dbbaa1e4fa.png

+ 26 week ban for toxicity

-

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: I believe I’m suitable for this SCP for a couple reasons, first I take RP when I’m an SCP quite seriously when it’s a SCP that has a role and can help someone, secondly I like playing as SCPs quite a lot so it will make it so the SCP is active quite a lot, thirdly I know how to act/ play as an SCP due to my high level.

-

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?: SCP-22415 usually romes around the facility helping those who cannot protect themselves during breaches,raids or just in general helping people, as well as interacting with people.

-

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?

• As a passive SCP if I were to see CI raiding i would assist researchers into getting into the most safe place they can be in within the area due to me being a peaceful SCP
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?

• in this situation you cannot repel 076 due to if you repel him he will go straight into the researcher behind him endangering someone who you protect not cause harm to.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?

• due to rules if I see a Dclass I cannot interact with the Dclass so I cannot do anything about the current situation

taytoe90234

Jan 21, 2023
I have a higher SCP level now it was an old picture due to me not being able to access my current levels until tomorrow

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.

I would like to ask you to provide a clear screenshot of your warnings before we can proceed.

Thank you for understanding and have a good day/night
Kind regards,
Meliodas 'Wrath'

MTF Alpha-1 MAJ Meilodas Wrath

Geronimo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to the recent warnings you have received. SCP-22415 is a much more roleplay-oriented SCP, and having a NITRP ban from only 2 weeks ago makes me doubt whether you can fulfill this role effectively.

You may reapply in 1 week.

Kind Regards,
Sceptre​

Status
Not open for further replies.