Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Oct 18, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:58970141
Discord name:
kizunaa.j
For how long have you played on CN SCP: A bit too long (September)
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): 'The Lawbreaker' / Edward 'Skyfall' S. /
Civilian name: Oscar Petrovik
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
image_2024-07-25_024917974.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- NU-7 LCPL (Held), Ambassador (Held), DoIA (Held), A1 SGT (Held), O5-2 (Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I see the 22415's as a way for me to observe the sight and still assist people without having to worry about getting kidnapped (Most of the time), I'm already experienced in RP enough to say I could roleplay the anomaly well. Plus, I like the dimension swep and think the anomaly in general is cool.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- They assist in non combative in raids and breaches, Often to get to safety (PW/CS), They also assist in terms of a healing sense if they are injured due to a raid or breach to hopefully save their life and get the to safety, They also assist in some containment should no noncombative need help and provide a personal "Ticket" to the dimension to a noncombative should they need it.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?

- Assist the researcher by sending them to dimension or just inform them of the location of CI so they can best avoid this. Utilising the dimension swep or healing. 22415's goal is to assist non combative first and foremost as they are defenseless.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?

- I should not repel the 076 as that would lead him into hitting and finding the researcher actively putting him in danger which is a violation of 22415's core principles.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?

Given most D-class are death row prisoners they likely have committed a lot of morally incorrect actions and I should not assist them as it would be not helping someone who is morally correct

Status
Not open for further replies.