For how long have you played on CN SCP:around 2 years
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone: pst
Character name(s): rexington "nights"
Civilian name: john pickleson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):UK
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-image_2024-04-20_091804781.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-CI-A held,22415 holding (all US)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-image_2024-04-20_091848671.png
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
-for one ive always played SCP and medical the most and i'd say that i can see if something is ethical or not. Also i've done heavy role plays before in breachs as an SCP too, and the main reason i did that was because there was no real good passive SCP. Also ive played this scp on the US server and know the rules more then some admins do.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
-the usual behaviour of 22415 is to stay on the most ethical side and to save people that do not have a way to defend themself,(non combatives)they aslo take part in breachs and will save any unarmed in the cross fire. Though the will not save them if the are unethical and unright like if the stabbed a gensec for no reason. with also not helping in raids.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
-in raids you can not help ether combative side though you can save non combatives so i would use the send on them and then stay at the fight until its resolved and save any other non combatives that get in the way.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
-this question really matters about what's behind me if there was more people like 2 researchers then i would though even if i did or didnt push him i would tp the researcher to my realm and anyone else that was behind me that isnt a combative
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
-as 22415-1 you cannot heal d-class even if they are not escaping so id not heal him and tell a combative of what happened.

Geronimo

Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Rexicatz !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive your whitelist!

Kind Regards,

Sceptre​

Status
Not open for further replies.