Discord name: lms.tfc
For how long have you played on CN SCP: 19 months join date, 1700h playtime
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): Sebastian Koop, 'Sloth'
Civilian name: Sloth Slowington
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Y

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1721917437620.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
held: Nu-7 CPT
held: A-1 CSG

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I have a deep understanding of the rules and how you are supposed to act in different roles, ability to rp.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
Linger around site in locations fitting for the instance or interacting with personnel that would benefit from your powers, e.g. -1 around medbay, -2 around PW, -3 near e-11.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
As 22415 you can only assist non combatives, therefore you would aid the researchers in getting to safety.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
Depending on the surrounding, the repel ability can send SCPs far away. In a small space with little amount of people it would be a better idea to conserve energy and just send the researcher into the dimension if the SCP comes close to him and I am in range.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
Based on my knowledge I know D-Class are dangerous individuals and I should not be collaborating with them, even more if I have seen them harm foundation personnel.

Ckettering689

May 28, 2024

APPLICATION DENIED

Hello! @LMS
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Your application was denied due to, Low Quality Application/ Missed 1 or more questions.

You may reapply in 3 days

Kind Regards,

Strekel "Sentinel" Kosnykov

Status
Not open for further replies.