[UK] Adam 'Thunder' Hero taci Game Master Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Thunder'

Apr 10, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
Zheys6.
For how long have you played on CG, SCP-RP:
6-7 months and going off the one year achievement, I have 1500 hours spent on the server.
In what country are you located?:
United Kingdom
Time zone:
BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Nu-7 LCPL Adam 'Thunder' Hero taci
Chaos name (include your rank):
N/A
Civilian name:
N/A
Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:648557993
Do you have a mic?:
Technically Yes Just ca nt use it.
What server are you applying for?:
SCP RP - UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link, all previous applications:
It is the first GM application.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? And why?:

I have around 15-20 warnings and 3 bans, but this is from a time when I wasn't dedicated to the server and I feel like I have changed my ways on the server.
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
Yes, I was a game master in a Dark RP and SCP community.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have experienced Serouis roleplay in FIVEM.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
6-8 Hours Normally.
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

I enjoy the server and all I want to do is help bring fun and engaging events to the server. And i feel with the day in and out activity things can get boring and GMS help nurture RP so much and without them it would get stale and boring.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Im very experienced in things from pac to building sets and things for events and i have so much experience in being a GM, this makes me very suitable due to my vast skills and experience.
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

Event 1
E11 REVOLT
MTF E11 have come to realize that command is out to get them first, a pay dock; second, a funding reduction and third, less control over HCZ this isn't looking good if site command keeps treating E11 like this E11 will Fall. E11 take it into their own hands and build a wall to prevent anyone from entering HCZ. E11 demands all the changes E11 to be reverted or they wont re -popen HCZ... Will Site Command Give in or not?

This event will include A1,O1,SC,E11,FOUNDATION STAFF

Event 2
Communication Issues
The site communication styems have experienced a fault in the styems and its up to-site staff to fix the problem before any damage can be done and its MTF Nu-7 Job to figure out who and what caused it. Will they figure it out?
Event 3
MC&D Halloween Sale!!!
It's that time again for the massive MC&D sale, 65% off on all items bought in bulk, come down today to receive all your item needs. This event will include Site command, and research staff Sr+ this event will take 3 GMs / Event team to pull off and won't take long, about 45 -50minuted of run time And will end once all the items are sold off to the highest bidders.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

May Day May* Day This Is*'##*##*

Demanding assistance

PLEASE RESPOND

THIS MESSAGE WAS SENT DUE TO LACK OF LIFE SIGNs FROM SITE 12

SITE 12 has experienced a viral outbreak killing anything that enters the site. Even the SCPs stored at the site seem to have all dropped dead, so after 12 hours the automated message was sent to the foundation command. Foundation command then ordered all local MTFs at the SITE to be moved to investagite site 12. Once the site is secure, MTFs will send in researchers and dclass in bio-hazard suits and they will take samples. Once samples are taken, its found to be an extremely effective virus. Chaos insurgency will get wind of this and try to attack the site to harness it for their use.

TO MTF
COMMANDERS

OPENING MESSAGE FROM COMMAND

Greetings

This is {REDACTED}

Asking all
available units to equip Bio Hazard Suits
And SITE-12 MTF Beta 7 will meet you
there.

List an example mission for each of the following:

Omega 1

An ethics member has been held captive by rouge Alpha 1 operatives and its omega 1s job to prevent rouge Alpha 1 from extracting any information.

This will include Nu7,O1,
ECM

Alpha 1

has been tasked by the O5 Council to secure the site during a O5 council meeting there, expecting a attack due to increased -intelligence pointing at a attack from the chaos insurgency it's up to them to prevent any O5 from getting captured... Will they be successful in securing the site and preventing the Chaos insurgency from taking the O5 council. The event will end once the meeting is over and CI is killed.

This event will include Alpha 1, O5, Nu7, CI

CI

Ci command have organized an operation to hold pinewood and force the civillans- to work to build a machine to finally destroy the foundation, and they will have to protect this from the siege of foundation and GOC. * (The Foundation will be forced to siege pinewood, & also CI will get a bit of a temp buff for this so they stand more of a chance. ) The event will end once the machine has been destroyed.

This will include CIVS,NU7,GOC

MTF Nu-7

MTF-Nu7 has been tasked with organizing with a raid on the CI base to capture a new prototype suit if nu7 fail CI will get to use this power suit its all up to nu7.

This will include CIVS,NU7,GOC
Nine Tailed Fox E11

E11 was tasked with containing a new SCP brought into the foundation and its highly dangerous and its E11s Job to contain the SCP and let research test on the SCP.

This will include Reseach, E11 and
anyone that wants to see the SCP.
Foundation Staff

SCP-343 Has, being temporary, moved to SITE-56 for a short amount of time due to the destruction of his containment cell in a recent breach on his site. Site staff will get to interact with 343 and research staff will be able to test on 343. The event will end after 45minutes and a truck will come pick up 343.

This event will include all the site.

[/spoiler]

Last edited:

Deleted member 1285

I'm going to be complete with you,

This application is formatted well but just lacks detail and depth into the answers - Very little text in all of the missions and not much effort has been put into developing missions. A fair amount are also combat based which isn't that creative.

Yours truly Julien White

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
+Support
The application looks pretty good apart from some parts of detail in answers and the font messes with my eyes. You are a dedicated player and I have had great 'mini events' with you on the server such as the virus one where I was locked in the quarantine room and you were taking samples of me and everyone were afraid to go near me.

Last edited:

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
+support

+have had good interactions in rp with this guy, think he'd be fit for the position
+event ideas are pretty good, I'd imagine them being quite fun

-he changed the font of the application (it's readable now :c)

good luck

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
+support
- only ever had good interactions
- took the feedback on effectively and was able to adapt appropriately (good trait for GM)
- missions and event plans involve multiple groups which allows for a large amount of server involvement

boku

Sep 9, 2022
Portugal
+SUPPORT
+ Active
+ Good Event Ideas, involving large groups
+ Only had good interactions with you in-game

I wish you the best of luck,
'boku' Miyu

Simon

Aug 27, 2021
+ SUPPORTPros:
Good App
Good Bloke
Good Ideas
Cons:
Too little hours on the server

joking :)

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
+Support
+ Good event ideas

+ Active
- Haven't had many interactions

Overall an amazing application, good luck!

Reece James

Nov 6, 2022
+Support
I just started the server today and adam helped me so much he is overall such a nice guy

luka

Apr 18, 2022
Neutral
- concerning amount of warnings
- never seen you onsite before, only vaguely know the codename
- events are very basic and very simple, and also a few have been done to death (such as factory) and in my opinion they're just not engaging or bringing anything new to gameplay (like the Nu7 example mission which requires 0 gm intervention for it to happen)

I don't think those reasons warrant a -support as you clearly have changed your attitude since those warnings, and despite my opinion of the events - it doesn't make them objectively bad.

pite

Feb 3, 2022
+Support

Active
Good ideas
Working hard on improving his PAC3 skills solely for the betterment of his ideas + creating a portfolio of his PACs

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Adam 'Thunder' Herotaci

Thanks for taking the time to make a gamemaster application

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please contact either Myself, @Cassius or @Alex Bones for your interview.

Kind Regards,

Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.