SCP-RP Staff
Mar 17, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): karim2500
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):

1711769704898.png

In what country are you located?: The Netherlands
Time zone: GMT+1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Alan Crane
Chaos name (include your rank): Declan Crane (Alpha, TEU-PVT)
Civilian name: Leo Crane
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86766464
Discord ID (name#0000): wicc.
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No warnings, kicks, or bans.
1711769854771.png

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have moderated several communities in the past, although this has been 7 or 8+ years ago. At the moment I'd consider myself inexperienced.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I've participated in several serious roleplay experiences on Garry's Mod and Grand Theft Auto V.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I can play for a minimum of 3 hours per day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I downloaded Garry's Mod on a whim after years of inactivity, expecting to play for a day and uninstall the game again. To my surprise, I found myself sucked into the game again once I joined this server. My experience has been incredibly joyous, and I felt like a sort of childlike curiosity trying to figure out everything around me. My favourite part has been interacting with the people around me. Everyone brings their own unique perspective and flavour to the experience, and every time I log on, I am filled with anticipation wondering what sort of trouble Alan or the people around him will get up to. I realize that the positive experience I've had so far is not unique to me, and that a lot of continuous work and effort is put into creating and maintaining systems that lets the players thrive. I realize how precious and important these sort of positive experiences are to me, and I want to help other people around me to keep experiencing the same joy I felt (and still do).

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I understand that great moderation is not limited to simply enforcing the rules, but also to recognize the nuance in every case of potential rule-breaking, and the fact that every party involved is also another human being. To find that delicate balance between enforcing the rules, communicating effectively, and fostering a safe and happy environment for everyone involved is a difficult task, but one that I feel comfortable in performing. In my life, I've always found satisfaction in having honest, and oftentimes, nuanced and difficult conversations with people. Mainly because, in my experience, it's these sort of conversations that cause someone to grow the most as a person. The server has rules set in place for a multitude of reasons, and I think it's the moderator's job to not only enforce those rules, but to also communicate them effectively. I feel especially comfortable in performing the latter part of the equation, and it's also where I think I will shine the most. Don't get me wrong though, I still have a lot to learn, and I look forward to it!

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+/-Support leaning towards +Support
-No interactions
-Decent application
-No warnings

Joshbond

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Dec 31, 2022
@wicksta

Thank you for your application to join the SCP staff team.

Please bare with us while we review your application. Once reviewed in full, a SL member will respond with a final verdict.

If you have any questions in the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
+Support
-Active
-Good application
-Great interactions

I love this guy, please give him staff.

Barry “Pen”

Nov 13, 2023
+support
-very good interactions
-very active
-creates good RP
-always helpful
He is a great person to join the staff team!

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
+ Support

MTF Alpha-1 MAJ Meilodas Wrath

Toaste

Mar 30, 2024
+Support
-Very good interactions
-Respectable, kind.
-Very clean record
-Always maintains a very good character in RP and seems to know the rules very well

YandereMuffin

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Dec 25, 2023
+ Support
- No warnings
- Great roleplayer
- No negitive interactions (only good ones)
- Prior staff experience (very cool)

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @wicksta

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Regards,
Naffen​

Status
Not open for further replies.