Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- None

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Never got into trouble

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I would like to extend my roleplay from Sr. researcher, i would like to be able to get to know more SCPs, I want to extend my help with researchers, this would make me able to help juniors more, giving them lectures in the hall. I want to make sure that the researchers here do a good job, correct their mistakes, help the director as to be his ''extended arms'' around the facility and help him with any tasks.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I am helping juniors to get to know the facility, trying to help them with documents, supervise them at their first tests when they are new, help them creating documents and telling them my opinion, I think I do a good testing as well, I really enjoy spending time with SCPs. I think i am an active member as well.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- 4 , To make an excellent document researchers have to fill the right template, the document are judged by spelling, grammar, the format, how the document is useful.
It should have:
1. Aim of study (informing the reader why the test is being conducted and what are you trying to achieve)
2. Methods ( how the test will done)
3. Hypothesis ( what are the expectations about results what the research think of as a result)
4. Findings ( what happend on during the testing, writing down any information that occured)
5. Conclusion ( summarizing the document, you can tell in the document how it changed from the hypothesis or not)
6. Personnel (naming people on the test participating... colleagues, D-classes, officers)

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- Being ''extended hand'' to the director of research, helping him with tasks and duties
- Help researchers when they are not sure what to do, participating testing and look how the tests are conducted, help them improve, help them get to know the facility. Being like a team leader.
- Grading the documents of the researchers
- Make sure researchers know the rules of testing
- In crisis executive researcher makes sure everyone gets to the safety, activating security protocols

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Alex Newman born [DATA REDACTED] in Sweden. Always interested in science. As a young teen his parents wanted him to study at university. And after dealing with high school Alex went on the university in Stockholm. His interest was in biochemistry and he made his hard study pay off by reaching his degree in master of science, he wanted to continue and made a Ph.D in biochemistry.

At his age ending his last year in university. He went to work at schools to help and lecture others. He got a place in university year after reaching a title of professor. This is when he got SCP foundation interest and he was invited from the university to become a researcher for their foundation. His career started as a Jr. researcher, geting around and know the locations. Introduced by the seniors, starting his first testing. After years he got his first promotion to the researcher position where he got his higher clearance and was able to conduct testing on more SCPs. His work was noticed and was promoted again into the Sr. position. Now on his shoulder to show the facility to the new researchers. Helping them around. This is where he went to the department, and Alex went to ask for a promotion. After reviewing his hard work for the foundation he was accepted and he moved forward.

As a Executive researcher he lectured juniors, become one of the the right hands of the director. Dealing with crisis. And he made sure everything in the department is going as it should.

One day an SCP-173 breached, Alex ordered all researchers to evacuate and hide in the lecture hall, activating safety protocols and security doors. When he made sure all made it he went to hide as well. Waiting when the situation will get over. SCP-173 was contained and he lifted the security protocols, they all went back to work, it was a hard day.

Mar 24, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Alex,

Thanks for taking the time to make an executive researcher application.

Unfortunately, we are denying this application due to already having a large amount of executives and thus we are prioritising the most active applicants.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.