List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Overseer assistant.
(Holding)
Internal affairs ambassador. (Holding)
SCP-096. (Holding)
E-11 PVT (Held)
Nu7 PVT (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have 2 failrp warns which are close to expiring. One was for entering the base as a civilian. The other one was when I was CGITV and someone gave me information and I info breached it. But turned out to be false info breach which lead to my warn.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am applying for the Site Advisor position because I have a strong background in roleplay-based jobs and I believe that I can make a positive impact on the servers RP. I have experience in being an Overseer Assistant and as this job i have gained a great deal of experience in the duties and responsibilities that come with the role. This experience has given me the confidence to apply for the Site Advisor position, as I am confident that I can handle the tasks and duties that come with the role.

The Site Advisor position is a challenging and productive environment and I am excited to be a part of it. I am motivated by the opportunity to make a positive impact on the server's RP and to work closely with other personnel. I am also motivated by the prospect of helping the director leading the facility and engaging in tasks such as paperwork. I believe that my skills and experience make me a strong candidate for the Site Advisor role and I am confident that I can make a positive contribution to the orderly functioning of the site.

I am a hardworking and reliable individual and I am able to handle multiple tasks at once. I am able to think on my feet and come up with creative solutions to difficult problems. I am also able to work well with others and I have excellent communication skills. I am confident that I can build strong relationships with the other personnel and I am willing to take on any task that is assigned to me.

I am also a team player and I am willing to work with others to achieve a common goal. I am able to work well under pressure and I am able to stay focused on the task at hand. I am also organized and I am able to keep track of all the tasks that need to be completed. I am confident that I can handle the duties and responsibilities of the Site Advisor role and I am excited about the prospect of making a positive contribution to the orderly functioning of the site.

In conclusion, I am confident that I have the skills and experience to make a positive contribution to the Site Advisor position. I am motivated by the opportunity to make a positive impact on the servers RP and to work closely with other personnel. I am also motivated by the prospect of leading the facility and engaging in tasks such as paperwork. I am confident that my skills and experience make me a strong candidate for the Site Advisor role and I am excited about the opportunity to help contribute to the functioning of the site.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
The Site Administration role is an important one, and I am confident that I am the right person for the job. With my experience as an Overseer Assistant and Internal Affairs Ambassador, I have developed a strong understanding of the responsibilities of Site Administration and the qualities it takes to excel in this role.

My experience in these roles has provided me with a solid understanding of the responsibilities of Site Administration, such as overseeing the operations of the site, managing various departments and Mobile Task Forces, and ensuring the orderly functioning of all site operations. I am highly organized, detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills, a proactive approach to problem-solving, and the ability to work well under pressure. These qualities are essential for Site Administration and will allow me to excel in this role.

I am passionate about the idea of helping to oversee departments and duties, and I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the team working to make the site a safer and better place. I am confident that my experience in the Overseer Assistant and Internal Affairs Ambassador roles has prepared me to take on the Site Administration responsibilities. My knowledge of the site’s operations and the way it works will be an asset to the team.

I am also confident that I can bring my excellent communication and problem-solving skills to the role. As Site Administration, I will be responsible for managing the various departments and Mobile Task Forces, as well as ensuring the orderly functioning of all site operations. My ability to communicate effectively and solve problems quickly and efficiently will be invaluable in this role.

Furthermore, my experience in the Overseer Assistant and Internal Affairs Ambassador roles has taught me the importance of being proactive and taking initiative. I understand that Site Administration requires a proactive approach to problem-solving, and I am confident that I can bring this skill to the role. I am also confident that I can handle the stress and pressure that comes with the Site Administration role.

In conclusion, I am confident that I am the right person for the Site Administration role. With my experience in the Overseer Assistant and Internal Affairs Ambassador roles, my excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and my proactive approach to problem-solving, I am confident that I can excel in this role. I am passionate about the idea of helping to oversee departments and duties, and I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the team working to make the site a safer and better place.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
The role of Site Administration in the foundation is crucial and one of the utmost importance. As the second highest authority in the foundation, it is the responsibility of Site Administration to ensure the safety and security of the Foundation's personnel, assets, and information. Site Administration is responsible for enforcing the Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct, documenting departmental activities, actively overseeing departmental activities, and conducting department reviews.

Site Administration is also responsible for leading departments to success by helping them improve. This includes dealing with difficult problems within the Foundation, such as challenging situations, info breaches, or other issues. In such cases, Site Administration is responsible for giving orders to GENSEC/MTF and authorizing AA when required. Site Administration also must attend and organize meetings with department leaders, site administration, site command, and other relevant personnel. Finally, Site Administration is responsible for permitting the entry of visitors into the Foundation, such as MC&D.

Site Administration is the highest second highest authority in RP and it is their responsibility to ensure the safety and security of the Foundation. Site Administration must be able to make difficult decisions, such as authorizing AA, and be willing to accept the consequences of their decisions. They must be able to think critically and act quickly in order to protect the Foundation in times of crisis. Site Administration must also be able to communicate effectively with department leaders and other personnel in order to ensure that the Foundation is running smoothly.

In addition to these responsibilities, Site Administration must also be able to manage the Foundation's resources. This includes ensuring that the Foundation's personnel, assets, and information are being used efficiently and effectively. Site Administration must also be able to help manage the departments in order to ensure that the Foundation is running at maximum efficiency.

Overall, the role of Site Administration in RP is to oversee departments. It is their responsibility to ensure the safety and security of the Foundation's personnel, assets, and information. They must be able to make difficult decisions, manage the Foundation's resources, and communicate effectively with department leaders and other personnel. Site Administration must also be able to enforce the Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct, document departmental activities, actively oversee departmental activities, and conduct department reviews. Without Site Administration, the Foundation would not be able to run as efficiently and effectively as it does.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Bailey

Jul 19, 2022
Neutral Support =

+Well presented application
= No Interactions
- No Sr Cl4 Role Experience

Thomas Stone

Aug 10, 2022
+Support
I've had A LOT of positives interactions with Alias. He's been nothing but a pleasure to work with during his time as an Overseer Assistant and before. Alias has an amazing understanding of what SA has tasked to do, and his prior interactions with the Overseer Council put him at a great advantage. Alias deserves SA.

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
-Neutral
-No interactions
-No CL4 senior experience

-Great app

Good luck

LegoManOnHash

Aug 31, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @beckers

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

```

Reactions: checkraisefold
Status
Not open for further replies.