Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:459646939
Discord name: computerman_
For how long have you played on CG SCP: atleast 2 weeks
In what country are you located?: Tennesee
Time zone: Central Daylight Time
Character name(s): Foundation: Connor Richardson
Civilian name: Richard Jones
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Uk
Do you have a mic?:Yes but it is barly useable , I can use Voice mod's Soundboard
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/843958012439560232/1132212833820610650/image.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: E11
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received 2 RDM warnings from when I first joined the server and didn't know that I cannot kill fellow d-class i killed 2 so there for i got 2 warnings.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I can roleplay like 096
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: Cry and only be able roam when breached and left undisturbed for more than a minute
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:Only if the person who looked at his face is in d-block and not able to go near spawns unless somebody in a spawn looks at his face. He cannot purposely go next to spawns.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: First Bucket him him so he cannot attack more people 2nd Wait for him to kill all 096-1s / anyone who has seen his face Third Beam him and use SCP containment restraints before he can break out of the Bucket, and take him back to his Containment Cell

Status
Not open for further replies.