[UK] Application for Chief of Medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 22, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94165728
Discord name: Daszker#0093
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 331 hours.
In what country are you located?: Poland
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): Dave "Cook" Frontownic
Civilian name: Michael Frontownic
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I may have 3 warns, one is for bug abusing and others for doing some goofs.
-
Why are you applying for Chief of Medicine? I am applying for chief of medicine because I feel like I will be a great asset to the Health Department, there are mostly no chief of medicine online and I am on the server a lot.
-
What makes you suitable for Chief of Medicine?: As I said, I am on the server very frequently. I know how to roleplay as a medical personel and I might help grow the medical department.
-
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice: If the person is experiencing a fractured bone, we first ask our patient to sit on the table for an "xray", after that we check on the monitor which bone is fractured. Then we give the patient the medicine for the correct fracture.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Medicine in RP?: Overseer the medical department, give tests to trainees for medical license also help with patients.
-
Please give some lore about your Chief of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Dave, before the foundation was a simple pharmacist. Working in a small town of Poland, Maine. One day when he was walking down to his house, he found a box with photo and a note. Photo included a well dressed SCP-527 with a clipboard. Note said: "Dave, you are wasting your time, the Foundation needs you." Dave weirded out from that letter, sprinted to his house to find it aflame.
His life's work was ablaze and he couldn't do nothing but stare at his house. From the shadows, two people came out to confront Dave. One wearing a black suit and smelled like gunpowder, the other smelled like fish and wore a white suit. One shook his hand and introduced himself as: "Dr. Clef". He said that they are not responsible for his house being on fire and offered him a job at the foundation. Dave, completely and utterly broken took the job and climbed the ranks from a medical trainee to Chief of Medicine. He is waiting for the day to find SCP 527 and thank him for this opportunity.

Jun 22, 2022
Thank you everyone for the support, but I came to the realisation that my application is probably not getting approved. Not only there are way better people for this job and this job is already full. Unlucky maybe next time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.