Yes

List all white-listed, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E-11 LCPL 'Lock'

####################

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
+ Epsilon 11 LCLP (Current)
+ NU-7 PVT (Have Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
1. Banned by Metterson for Mass Mixing/LTAP as the rule was first installed | Ban was removed after I talked to them. (2021)
2. RDM | Pan (2021)

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I have been waiting to be a bigger part of the R&D Department for Ages, being one to always use Pac3 to build something to assist in research or make it more interesting. I have added suggestions and ideas always back when there were still suggestions in discord (2021) and word alongside Hamster when he was only a Jr, which also included generating longer research with personnel up to an hour of interesting content.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I am friendly and focused on my work as can be, having experience with R&D since launch and having also always a general idea of how to start up any kind of entertaining experiment. My main focus is always on creating an interaction that suits and welcomes new and old of the server to be part of, be it lessons in the lecture hall or interactions with SCP or Site Personnel.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
If I had to rate one of my weaknesses it would be this, not that I do not create good documents mind you. I did simply never upload many items to the SCPnet, the system was always very clunky and I saved my drafts to be used for myself. I am also unsure how many of them were rated or which rating they got, as I myself do not understand the rating system. I might need to have one of the other Ex or Department Head give me a fresh up course on it. On top of this is it now that I had to re-install Garry's Mod and lost all of my none uploaded files, which is simply how it is. I would wish for a lighter to interact interface, not the clunky one we have currently.

Edit 26.05.2022
After thinking it over for two days I have found that an excellent document comes down to two things, the management and the detail of the document. Management describes that an Index is present, a list of resources and the concept in question. Detail describes the recording of all that has happened and whether the question has the concept has been proven or not, or at least a description of what has occurred in the execution of the concept.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
+Suppervision of the other Researchers
+Regulation of Documents and Experiments
+Improvment of all applicable Research
+Locating of Misuse and wasting of Research Materials
+Quality COntrol of all Lower Research Staff

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Thank you for reading,
Lock/Neko

Edit -
Reply to Hoxton - Researcher in all Jobs is my most played class with more than 21 Days of playtime if I added the time since the server came available for the normal public. Not sure when vtime was installed, but I hope I can alleviate your worries.
###
Reply to Bush von Mann - And as I described is that I do not like the system, I have made many documents but laked the motivation to use the clunky system. Documents are deleted after they are granted so I have no clue how to get a list of all of them. I could create an excellent document in no time but what would happen if it is grantet? Delete, that is what will happen. Also, I like you to re-read the application, I have not uploaded many, and saying that I have not uploaded any would be a disservice.

Last edited:

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
Amazing application, but you don't play as a researcher. I mean you said yourself that you have never uploaded a document to the SCPinet.

Mar 24, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Lock,

Thanks for taking the time to make an executive researcher application.

Unfortunately, we are denying this application due to already having a large amount of executives and thus we are prioritising the most active applicants.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.