[UK] Ashwee Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Feb 22, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): ultimatepurplehaze
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 3 Days 22 Hours
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF-Nu7 PVT Ashwee (Since making this application I have joined Nu7)
Chaos name (include your rank): NA
Civilian name: Dash
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:140404964
Discord ID (name#0000): AshTheTree #9195
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- SCP-096 Application - https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-ashwee-scp-096-application.12316/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have only one warning on 21/03/2023. The story behind it was, I was a D-Class wanting to do tests, there was another D-Class blocking the door protesting that D-Class will not be doing and testing and wouldn't move, so I said that we will be doing testing and killed them.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, I have worked through the staff ranks on 2 DarkRP servers, one of them I reached Staff Manager and the other I was a Senior Admin. Both server were not massive servers, they averaged probably 20-30 players on at one time for a few months then slowly died off.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I used to play a lot of Military RP on another server, but it was a good couple years back, so playing this has been my most recent serious rp experience.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Roughly 4-6 hours every day, but does vary as my job has varied shift patterns
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I would like to be able to bring my previous experience with staffing into this server whilst learning how the staff here like to manage situations, and combining both of them together to enhance everyone's rp experience and give everyone an experience that pulls them back to the server every time they switch on their pc's.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I never like to say I am special over other applicants as I can see there are some great applications with some really promising potential to come from them. But I would like to say having previous experience in staffing is always a bonus, but I am very adaptable and am extremely willing to learn how Civil Networks like's to staff their servers.

Last edited:

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
Hello ashwee!
I Will be giving your app a Support for reasons listed below.

-Active and Seen
-Previous Staff Experience
-Acceptable Vtime

-Only one ban

Good luck! God bless.

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
Hello Ashwee! Today I will be giving you a <+/- Support> for these reasons
  • No interactions
  • Application could use more detail
  • Previous staff experience
Good luck!

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ SUPPORT
- Good Playtime
- Only one warning / ban

- I haven’t seen you around the server

Best of luck on your verdict, Tarz.

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
Hello Ashwee, I will be giving you a + Support

Good interactions
Good activity
Decent Activity

Best of luck with your application

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
Neutral

+Experience

+/- Not enough interactions
+/- Vtime
+/- Decent application

Hello,
Due to not having enough interactions with you on the server, I cannot give a proper verdict. Therefore I will have to give you a neutral.

Best of luck!

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Ash ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.