Character name(s): James carter weff
Civilian name: Officer jackson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E-11 SPC and PVT 1 week SPC 3 days due to failure to log though I was active
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Ban XP framing FRPX3 I was still learning RP and the rules of the server RDMX5 I was being imbecilic and I wasn't too keen on the rules some of these were retaliations because they killed me before though I didn't have clips.
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- I have a very large interest in the law and I know quite a lot about it and since I have reformed my moral compas has improved so in meetings about ethical issues I can be useful I have good ideas and good points and I could benefit the site as a whole much more.
Example of a situation I could be helpful in: SC is thinking about allowing using thaumaturgy to summon golems to protect us from SCP breaches I know quite a bit about thaumaturgy and I've had a debate about this witch led us to declare it unethical due to safety concerns.
Again this is just an example of a situation I've had in the past I was an ethics member in a MC SCP rp.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- Ethics assistants have many jobs including assisting ECM with jobs such as making updates in the legal codex doing jobs for ECM such as hearing out peoples opinions about the legal codex or reporting to legal situations. Assisting them with paper work and signing off tests that may cause ethical concerns if their reasons are reasonable patrolling the site and reporting any ethical issues that go unseen and are not against the legal codex.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Welcome “User” to terminal AC-9805, please log in.

User identified, welcome ██████.

• • • Selecting File• • •

File selected: Opening file on James Carter

• • • Opening File • • •

WARNING!

Personnel under CL-4 may face memory loss as some parts of this file have been redacted for your safety.

If you still wish to continue please insert your keycard.

Result to
Cognito hazard

A: CL-4+

You feel happy and at ese you feel like your melting into your seat

Result B: You feel your heart race u can't breath well in a panic you click the off button the terminal shuts off you fall unconsious and forget all you saw
Scanning keycard

Card reader accepts card

Level of Clearance

CL-4

Personnel Class

B type: Green

Titles

Ethics Committee: Rank: Ethics Assistant Information: He is a junior member of the Ethics Committee who provides advice and guidance to senior members on various ethical issues and dilemmas. He also conducts audits and investigations on potential violations of the Foundation’s Code of Ethics, and reports his findings to the Committee.

Codename

“Conscience”

Name

James Carter

Physical Description

Height: 6’0 Body type: Slim Facial hair: N/A Eye color: Brown Scars: N/A Anomalies: N/A

Psychological Description

Personality: He is a calm and rational agent who values integrity and morality. He is dedicated to his role as an ethics assistant, and strives to uphold the Foundation’s ethical standards and practices. He is also curious and intelligent, always eager to learn new things. However, he is also cautious and skeptical of authority, especially the O5 Council. He has a critical and analytical mind, and often questions or challenges orders that he disagrees with. He also has a dry and sarcastic sense of humor.

Background

Agent logging background: [REDACTED] Supervisor: [REDACTED]

James Carter is a current Foundation personnel who was recruited from Emory University. He was born in 1978 in Atlanta, Georgia. He graduated from Emory University with a degree in philosophy and ethics, and joined the SCP Foundation as a researcher in 2002. He was assigned to Site-19, where he worked on various SCPs related to cognition, morality, and anomalous phenomena. He quickly gained a reputation for being a brilliant and compassionate scientist, who always advocated for the humane treatment of SCPs and personnel.

In 2008, he was recruited by the Ethics Committee, a secretive branch of the Foundation that oversees the ethical standards and practices of the organization. He became an ethics assistant, a junior member of the Committee who provides advice and guidance to senior members on various ethical issues and dilemmas. He also conducts audits and investigations on potential violations of the Foundation’s Code of Ethics, and reports his findings to the Committee.

As an ethics assistant, James Carter has faced many difficult and controversial cases, such as:

• The use of D-class personnel for testing SCPs that cause severe pain or death.
  • The containment of SCPs that are sentient, sapient, or have human-like qualities.
  • The involvement of the Foundation in political or military conflicts around the world.
  • The application of amnestics and memory alteration on civilians and personnel.
  • The ethical implications of SCPs that affect reality, causality, or free will.
James Carter has proven himself to be an effective agent in the Ethics Committee, using his knowledge, skills, and judgment to provide sound and reasonable ethical solutions. He has also earned the respect and trust of some of his fellow agents and supervisors, who appreciate him for his honesty and professionalism. However How How How How How How H~ h H ~ h ~ The computer starts to Emmit a static noise. ???: Wh- Where am I~ WHO ARE! WHAT ARE YOU GET AWAY PLEASE NO NO, Terminating rest of file in an attempt to contain anomaly [deleting success] [Data Deleted]

End of file

• •Logging Off• • •

Good bye agent!

???: WAIT WAIT YOU AREN'T LEAVING R- RI~ **terminal shuts down**

Last edited:

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
-Support
Behaviour has improved, I think you should get more experience with IA.

Warned recently.

Last edited:

Thegod

Nov 19, 2022
-Neutral
Funny enough I joined IA for that reason I've been dealing with a lot of situations I've also had the chance to suggest an investigation rp for my IA life

Thegod

Nov 19, 2022
-Support

Warned recently.
This was because I panicked as IA I was patroling 035 and opened the door by mistake then I panicked when a E-11 walked in so I decided to run out but then i noticed the door was open so I thought it would be fail RP if I didn't because in lore if the door is open the effect falls on you so I ran in and put on the mask I panicked too much if you can overlook that @Biscuits

Last edited:

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
-Support
The general consensus is that you're very unprofessional, and that you have poor behaviour.
After an interaction with you today, I am not confident in your abilities to converse appropriately with superiors or even with your peers.

Zeff - Copy.png

Not only this, but I was informed that you were recently demoted from the position of Senior Agent. I have not seen you actively play Internal Affairs roles until the last few days, and to my knowledge you do not have any CL4 experience.

I would suggest improving your image on the server, and dedicating more time to Internal Affairs based roles, or obtaining a CL4 position in order to gain experience. Best of luck, Zeff.

Thegod

Nov 19, 2022
-Support
The general consensus is that you're very unprofessional, and that you have poor behaviour.
After an interaction with you today, I am not confident in your abilities to converse appropriately with superiors or even with your peers.

View attachment 7915

Not only this, but I was informed that you were recently demoted from the position of Senior Agent. I have not seen you actively play Internal Affairs roles until the last few days, and to my knowledge you do not have any CL4 experience.

I would suggest improving your image on the server, and dedicating more time to Internal Affairs based roles, or obtaining a CL4 position in order to gain experience. Best of luck, Zeff.
I was demoted from senior agent, yes, but the only reason I was rude was because I wasn't too lucid I had to take some of my meds we won't go too deep into that. I also might be getting my role back I was demoted unfairly because an Agency manger was abusing power and making decisions for the overseers. I also have no CL-4 experience because I know of no CL-4 position that fits me

Otters

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Rust Staff
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

Doesn't fully understand the duties of an ECA (ECA's cannot make changes to the Legal Codex)
Lore is partially made with AI
1685653894481.png

I suggest playing for a bit longer, roughly 1-2 months whilst improving your relations with IA.

ThunderCloud

Nov 7, 2022
- Support
+ Good playtime.
- Not entirely sure about his abilities.
- Quite young.
- Inconclusive application.

Seen nothing good about you so that's why you get a - Support.

Thegod

Nov 19, 2022
-Support

Doesn't fully understand the duties of an ECA (ECA's cannot make changes to the Legal Codex)
Lore is partially made with AI
View attachment 7924

I suggest playing for a bit longer, roughly 1-2 months whilst improving your relati
@Otters this is the result to the O5's charcter lore the better grammar and the better the lore the more likley a chat bot is to suspect it be written by a chat bot my lore is indepth and not many grammar mistakes it'll never get it 100% right 100% of the time and it'll never work very well
1685658723186.png

Thegod

Nov 19, 2022
- Support
+ Good playtime.
- Not entirely sure about his abilities.
- Quite young.
- Inconclusive application.

Seen nothing good about you so that's why you get a - Support.
I agree I am young but I have a job already you may not see my abilities maby we could have a conversation on one of your ethical concerns and also be more detailed about inconclusive app

Lucía "Skibble"

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
-Support
All of the above -supports, warned recently for fearrp and failrp. Tried to play off running into 035 and putting on mask as "I panicked" when told to stop moving at gunpoint.

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Ethics Committee.
Hello, James Carter.
Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.
Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.