Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 9, 2022
Vietnam
Name: John "Atlas" Kent

Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:421651521

Previous Rank: Head-Moderator

Date of resignation?:September 18, 2022

Why did you resign? Based on the leaving post that I uploaded on that day, I explained my own personal reasons why I had to leave

https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/atlas-final-moment.7203/

Prior to this resignation, have you ever been demoted or resigned? During my time working as a staff member,
I have never been demoted or resigned.

Have you ever been kicked, warned, or banned?
- I got banned for three days when I was new to the server ( I raided when I was still CI - Recruit )
- I got warned for accidentally metagaming in o-comms
- I got warned of a false CI raid ( I was on the surface at the same time that CI was trying to contain 096 and brought it back to the CI base )
- I got warned about base camping ( I played 049 and rushed to the Security bunk due to a misunderstanding )

Why should you return? Why can you now commit to being staff again?
On the day that I decided to quit, I was in a great deal of discomfort. I was forced to take a leave of absence because if I continued to do staff duties, they would suffer to a great extent. My vacation gave me a lot of free time, which I used to concentrate more on myself and particularly on my studies. During that time, I also went to several therapy sessions to help my mental health. Finally, I am feeling back on my feet again, as the road to achieving my grandfather's dying desire is now over, and I can once again return to this community and do what I mentioned in my initial staff application: being able to help players.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
While I dont play SCP anymore so cant comment on activity i will say Atlas was a great person and a great staff member back when we both used to play SCP so I hope you get another chance and wish you luck

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
+Support

Was an incredibly good staff member and deserves another go.
Very friendly and approachable.

Good luck, and good to see you again Atlas.

Gian Carlo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
+Support

Was an excellent staff member and a great person to work with.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Response

Hi @John "Atlas" Kent

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.

After reading through your responses and appeal I would like to speak to you further on Teamspeak before considering a further verdict.

Please contact myself on Teamspeak when next available.

Kind Regards,
Yeke​

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Response

Hi @John "Atlas" Kent

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.

After reading through your responses, appeal and after speaking with you, I have decided to accept you back onto the team as a Moderator.

Please contact a Senior Admin+ to continue with this process

Kind Regards,
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.