[UK] Babylon Moderator Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callahan

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 30, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): ZombieSlayer (If I'm correct) / TheRedSpy (Current)

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 4d 30m (ish?)

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: GMT+1

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
- John Callahan (Current)
- NU-7 CPL 'Babylon (Held)

Chaos name (include your rank): N/A

Civilian name: Michael Dominick

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:99431795

Discord ID (name#0000): deefoursee#1034

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I have been a staff member in MANY communities as of now.

-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I like to see myself as a veteran of Serious RP servers such as Half-Life 2 Roleplay.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2-5 hours per day.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I've been playing on CG servers for a fairly long time, but none have resonated with me more than SCP-RP. To be frank, I've been binging the server lately and I've noticed the pop-up that regularly appears asking players to 'Apply for staff now!', so I'm deciding to try taking up the mantle of a staff member. The experiences I've had with members of the community and the great time I've had playing on the server have led to me wanting to try helping out even moreso than I already am by playing. Although, the other main reason I want to apply is due to the sheer benefit you get from just being helpful, the generosity is astounding to me and from my interactions with current staff members, I've decided this is a team and server I'd like to contribute to.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I believe the main factor that can set me apart from other applications is my sheer experience in the field of staffing on servers. Throughout my almost 9000 hours on Garry's Mod, I've seen servers come and go while also collecting useful staff experience on the way. However, it is also important to mention that I am probably one of the most easy-to-get-along with people you could meet and my clean record shows that I can stay out of trouble while making the experience fun for others alongside myself. When taking all of this into account, including my experience, attitude to staffing as well as my level-headed personality, I strongly believe I would be a perfect fit for the CG SCP-RP staff team.

Last edited:

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023

-Neutral​

Never seen you before.​

Broke the rules of recruitment
7. Don't reference servers outside of the CivilGamers community when applying, this will result in edits being made to your post and potentially your application being denied.

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
-Support

-Never seen before
-Low/Minimal Vtime
-Zero Interactions

+Previous Experience

Good luck & God Bless

Last edited:

Callahan

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 30, 2021
-Support

-Never seen before
-Low/Minimal Vtime
-Zero Interactions
-Previous Experience

Good luck & God Bless
Same for me
I'm curious, what made you turn this into a -support rather than a +/- NEUTRAL, was there something in the application that you didn't like? Also I'm not sure if you just like formatting it this way but it looks to me that having previous experience is a - rather than a + in your message. I appreciate the good luck though.

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
I'm curious, what made you turn this into a -support rather than a +/- NEUTRAL, was there something in the application that you didn't like? Also I'm not sure if you just like formatting it this way but it looks to me that having previous experience is a - rather than a + in your message. I appreciate the good luck though.
Oh, i apologize i was not paying attention to the good trait, my apologies.

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+/- Neutral
- Previous staff experience
- Vtime could be improved ( I would aim for at least a week of playtime)
- Application is lacking
Best of luck on your verdict, Tarz.

Callahan

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 30, 2021
+/- Neutral
- Previous staff experience
- Vtime could be improved ( I would aim for at least a week of playtime)
- Application is lacking
Best of luck on your verdict, Tarz.
Apologies if you think my application is lacking, I purposely didn't put too much on it in order to not bloat it and abide by the guidelines set (4-5 sentences per question).

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
Neutral

+Application
+Previous Experience

+/- Not enough interactions
+/- Vtime

Hello,
Due to not having enough interactions with you on the server, I cannot give a proper verdict. Therefore I will have to give you a neutral verdict.

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Cypher ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your Application seems fine. However, it appears like you haven't made yourself known within the Community yet. I suggest joining RP Groups and actively trying to RP with people so they can get a picture of you. Otherwise, just speak in OOC with people or on TS/Discord to improve your image.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.