'Bacon' [HH-O]
Civilian name:
Bacon
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes, but don't use it much but will if needed
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Nu-7 CPL, Executive Researcher, Both agents (Holding) CI-A, E-11 PVT, Nu-7 SPC (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Two warnings for FailRP that expired 2 months ago
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I believe I am the best candidate for the position of Overseer Assistant because of my extensive experience in non-combative roles. This is evident from my time as an Executive Researcher, IA (before they became combative), and combat medic. During my time in IA, I acquired knowledge of the Foundation Legal Codex and the required time punishments. Additionally my experience as an Executive Researcher means I have past CL4 experience and have excellent documentation. Furthermore my time as a Combat Medic has equipped me with the ability to recognize when to engage in a fight and when to refrain. Lastly my good maturity and professionalism ensure that I will not be a liability to the Overseers.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- Give A-1 permission to use L4 access card when no-one higher than them is on site
- Follow all order given to them by the O5 council
- Go to meetings with O5
- Ensure strict adherence to the Foundation Legal Codex at all times
- Interview and get updates about different things happening in different departments
- Offer guidance to the O5 in decision making
- Be professional at all times

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
TERMINAL - FOUNDATION COMMAND OFFICE
KEYCARD DETECTED
. . .
CLEARANCE LEVEL 5

Viewing this file while under clearance is punishable by death, view with own risk.
Do you want to continue Y/N.

Y

“Bacon’s” Fountain Log.​
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: ████
Codename: 'Bacon'
Birthplace: Germany
Current Occupation: Executive Biohazard Researcher
Entry History: ████ was born in a small town near ████ in Germany and spent most of his life there. █████ was always a mysterious person remaining quiet and solely focused on working on "projects" in his parents garage. These projects involved creating things like a rocket capable of launching great distances or a model volcano that could realistically simulate erupting lava. After graduating from the Berlin University of Applied Science and earning his degree █████ created the codename "Bacon". He then moved to the United States where he had to learn English to pass as a citizen. After securing a job as a Lab Technician at a university 'Bacon' was pleased to have a well paying job but also felt a sense of sadness as he was still distant from working with chemicals. With determination he approached his boss's office to pursue becoming a full fledged member of the science team. However on his way there, he was suddenly attacked with a poisonous towel placed over his face rendering him unconscious instantly.

████: What were am I?

O5-#: Welcome 'Bacon' you will enjoy your time here

████: What, what do you mean?

O5-#: You will understand very soon

████: What why am I even here?

O5-#: As I said you will understand.

████: But what if I don't want to do this.

O5-#: You were never given a choice.

████: What the fuck, I don't even get a choice in this?

O5-#: No that's why you are here.

████: Fuck you mr whatever your name is I am not doing shit for you

O5-#: That's not how you will address me.

████: Fuck yea I will

O5-#: Such shame. Do it.

*An A-1 operative behind ████ sticks a needle into him and ████ pass out*

END OF INTERVIEW LOG
Foundation History: 'Bacon' initially joined the Foundation as part of the Research and Development team, tasked with the mass production and improvement of chemicals, particularly Potent Duloxetine and Anima. However after enduring a week of sleep deprivation he devised a plan to secure a better job and overall better quality. Unfortunately he was eventually dismissed from the R&D team for failing to meet the requirements and reassigned as a junior researcher. After a month in this position he was promoted to researcher, and later to Senior Researcher, granting him access to explore the facility and seek understanding of his surroundings. During his exploration he stumbled upon a small room occupied by a doctor with the code name SCP-049. Each day, Bacon would visit the room, witnessing the creation of incredible potions that possessed the effects of Potent Duloxetine, invincibility, and invisibility, far beyond the Foundation's expectations. Armed with these potions, he carefully navigated the facility uncovering concealed secrets that nobody wished to reveal. Leading his discoveries 'Bacon' rose to the position of Executive Researcher, focusing on researching SCPs that were avoided by others.

Do you wish to exit "Bacon's Foundation Entry Log" Y/N

Y

Do you wish to exit? Y/N

Y​

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

Mature

Active
Good interactions
-------------------------------------------------------

Good luck & Best wishes
- Blue

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Bacon . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Love
Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.