[UK] Bailey M's Director Of Research Application (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bailey

Jul 19, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:467804851

Discord name:
UrNan#0318

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
1,885,320+ Seconds (523+ Hours)

In what country are you located?:
United Kingdom (England)

Time zone:
GMT

Character name(s):
Bailey M

Civilian name:
Bailey
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Site Director (Held)
-Site Advisor (Held)
-Ethics Committee Assistant (Holding)
-Executive Researcher (Holding)
-Security Captain (Held)
-MTF Nu-7 SPC (Held)
-MTF E-11 PVT (Held)
-SCP-096 (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
0 Bans
0 Kicks
1 Warning however i believe it was removed (Combat Cuffing)

Why are you applying for Director of Research?
After taking up important roles such as Site Advisor and Site Director, it has made me realise that i need to take a step back to improve my work efficiency. Director Of Research has been a role that has always intrigued me, but only until this point have considered attempting to re-apply for the role. The Research Department has been almost like a secondary home for me, it was were my journey begun and i have loved the department ever since then. I love every member of the department i treat them almost as a secondary family, i have always expressed my passion for the Research Department, which is why i have taken into consideration the Director role to help guide all members of the department as well as allow it to continue to grow and develop with time. I wish to fully indulge myself back into research and provide everything i can to the department, my dedication to this department has been severe even whilst i was a Jr. Researcher which is why i want to take my full work ethic and install it into this role to allow it to improve alongside taking the work load of the current and only Director. I want to allow the RP scenarios of the research department to improve for myself as well as my peers and i believe i have the capability to do so. I wish to become Director Of Research as it is a role that will make my experience on-site and off-site more enjoyable as i do work in game as well as enjoying writing research documentation externally. I want to take a full stride to allow this department with incredible potential to prosper and flourish into an outstanding department which i know it can be and will be.

What makes you suitable for Director of Research?:
Firstly, i have been a consistently active member of the server for along period of time (My activity the last week has been reduced however i have been on ROA however i have returned to full activity once more). I have been an Executive Researcher for a considerably long time (Since the beginning of August 2022) in which i believe i am currently the most experienced member of the Executive Researcher roster which benefits me as i am fully aware of how the department operates, it policies , how to correctly grade documents, how executives should perform/behave and in my opinion the most important hold lectures which is a trait that the Director Of Research is expected to uphold. Through roles such as Ethics Committee Assistant and Site Director, i have been able to develop disciplinary experience which allows for me to easily dictate suitable punishments for department members if it is required, this is important as Directors are expected to not be Lenient with Misbehaviour within their department whilst not becoming excessively strict in which i believe i have a perfect balance of the 2. I have a strong ability in creating documentation (Internally and Externally) which i have been practising for months, this is important as the Director Of Research is expected to create high quality documentation (Internal and External). I am a professional and mature individual who does not indulge or accept any form of Misconduct, i have been a strict follower of the Code Of Ethics and Code Of Conduct so i will ensure that the department upholds the high standard i am expecting for them. I am highly capable of RP which is important as the Director Of Research is expected to create RP scenarios on multiple occasions.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP?:
The Director Of Research has a less direct approach to the department (Duties) compared to Executive Researchers, they issue and monitor tasks given to the Executive Roster as well as managing the roster and its members. The Director(s) of Research maintains and changes any departmental policies as they see fit, these policies can be enforced by Executives of the department. This could include the use of Chemicals, Testing's of SCPs or something as simple as communication with others. The Director(s) Of Research is expected to maintain interdepartmental relations/communications, for example encouraging members of their department to interact with other departments more for example the General Security Department alongside the Director(s) them self keeping contact with other Department Directors to maintain healthy relations On-Site. The Director(s) Of Research are expected to maintain high quality members and standards, this could be done VIA enforcement through executives or Lectures/Trainings/Onboardings to teach individuals so that they may improve upon themselves and their work. They are expected to be open to speak with anybody including those outside of their department and most importantly those in Site Command. The Director(s) Of Research are expected to be professional and mature as they represent the entirety of the Department so therefore set themselves as a Role Model for others to compare themselves to aswell as maintaining a good face for the department. The Director's Of Research decide upon verdicts for the Role Reassignment Requests of Executive Researchers, this links to the management of the Executive Roster as they both agree upon who they believe are capable to become an Executive Researcher and provide trainings/inductions for these new Executives.

Please give some lore about your Director of Research character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Personnel File #4481- Bailey M

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral

-Ive only seen you once, and that was You as Site Director.

Slash

Dec 18, 2021

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Bailey

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.