Jan 23, 2023
Your in-game name: Viper
-
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:740587923
-
Your steam community link: -
Date of ban: Tuesday January 24 19:37:44 2023
-
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Major Glitching (A) | I was CI and I was surrounded by a group of people trying to cuff me, and I thought my anima ran out so i pulled a sticky grenade out and threw it on the ground, but I was still under anima and when I seen that I didn't die and I knew I was still under anima.
-
Who banned you: 'Lawliet' He said it would be for 1 Day because its my first offence but he put it to 4 weeks.
-
Ban length?: 4 weeks
-
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
-
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): -
What will you do to stop this from happening again: To prevent this from happening again I will check if I'm still under anima with 3rd person/look at my hands, and if I am I will wait until the affects of anima wear off before I kill myself (InGame)
-
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? 4x FearRP | 2x Metagaming | 1x Job Abuse | 3x FailRP | 1x Hitbox Abuse | 2x RDM| I cant provide Reason it was a while ago, sorry.
-
Why should you be unbanned: Because I made a mistake and I didn't know I was still under anima, and I believe everyone deserves a second chance.
-
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I can ensure I wont break any other server rule because This server is one of a kind and I would be upset if I couldn't play a RP server like this again for a while or ever again. that is why I will ensure I wont break any server rules.
-
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because its is a amazing server and its really fun to play on and like I said I'd be upset if I couldn't play a RP server like this

CI Lawliet Marauder

Sep 9, 2022
Hello @viper’

You were banned for 1 day by me for minor glitching but then was updrafts by Senior Admin for Major Glitching.
Video shows what happened imgur.com/a/Brb61QS

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @'Viper' ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Firstly I would like to apologise for the delay however looking into the footage and the fact you died directly after leads me to believe though transparent, the affects of anima were not present at the time (god mode / pacifism) which is down to a mismatch in the setup of anima and as such is the fault of ourselves.

As such please contact an Admin+ for this to be removed from your record.

However for future reference, even though at this time the fault lies with us, if you believe you are under the effects of anima, please do not utilise weaponry.​

Status
Not open for further replies.