UK ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garfildkart

Mar 14, 2022
Your in-game name: Blake Matthews
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:565175592
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199090616913/
Date of ban:5/16/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):Crash Attempt
Who banned you: Jason Taylor
Ban length?: 11 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I should have maybe told some admin cause in my eyes it was just a fun innocent thing not crash attempt
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes

Why should you be unbanned: In no means was i trying to crash the server what happened was i had found i way (i think?) to get infinite printer credits and had stacked about i would say 8 copy's of a paper just one that had "cockroach facts" i wasn't trying to crash the server in anyway i had stoped myself around the 6-8 mark cause i didn't want to make it lag or anything i was just passing out the papers afterwards no admin pulled me aside about this my game had crashed and when i joined back i was banned i don't think i was crashing the server no one said anything about lag or such if it was lagging i would have stopped making them but it wasnt i would have loved if they had talked to me about this before they had banned me but they did not I think i am at fault for maybe a minor bug abuse but a 11 week ban i dont think so

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i should have contacted a admin right when if found it

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I do really like it Its fun And you can meet alot of cool and fun people that are very fun to interact with.

Last edited:

Jason Taylor (Cirenmatt)

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 12, 2022
Hey @Garfildkart

Thank you for the time for making this appeal, I banned you due to the fact that it looked like a attempt, although you didn't mean no harm there was about 15 stacks documents in a corner so it looked like you did try/attempt something although they were facts about cockroaches', even if you have infinite credit you shouldn't abuse the fact that you can stack documents in a corner cause it does cause issues for the server health itself.

Garfildkart

Mar 14, 2022
Hey @Garfildkart

Thank you for the time for making this appeal, I banned you due to the fact that it looked like a attempt, although you didn't mean no harm there was about 15 stacks documents in a corner so it looked like you did try/attempt something although they were facts about cockroaches', even if you have infinite credit you shouldn't abuse the fact that you can stack documents in a corner cause it does cause issues for the server health itself.
I’m very sorry about this I was just trying to be funny and show it off but I should have reported the credit bug as soon as i found it It didn’t even cross my mind about the servers health i should have thought about that before. If by any chance could i maybe have my ban reduced anytime before the heavy containment zone update I would heavily appreciate that thank you very much for reading my appeal and replying

Last edited:

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Appeal Response

Hi @Garfildkart ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After taking a look at this appeal, I have come to the conclusion that you simply made a stupid mistake. While yes, you printed documents thinking they were funny, ultimately stacking 10 documents above each other causes significant lag on the server.

In conclusion, I believe you had no ill intent and will therefore be revoking this ban, as I believe you have spent a sufficient amount of time banned. This, however, will stay on your record.

Please do not repeat this again.

Thanks,
Requis​

Status
Not open for further replies.