UK ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2023
Your in-game name: Biggaboi
Your SteamID: 76561198360720437
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/biggaboi69
Date of ban: 30 May 2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): threatened to rape peoples family members
Who banned you: Kenji ‘Tundra’ Reiner
Ban length?: Permanent
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: instead of arguing and throwing insults at people in game, i will report others toxic behaviour and not respond to it
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I think i had been warned once for minging but it was a long time ago so i don't remember too well
Why should you be unbanned: when i played i was able to integrate into the community well and made friendships with people, participated in events and helped people progress in the game, in the past year since i have been banned i have been improving and growing as a person, i do believe i had a different personality when i played before and i accept that what i did was wrong and i have learnt from the experience.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: since i had decided to come back, i have re read the rules multiple times and will do my best to be a positive impact on the server and its community
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: it has been a year since I was banned. I have accepted that I had been wrong in the situation, and I know that I shouldn't have said what I did. Another reason is that this server has constantly been the best gmod server i have played on, i still cant find any other server that can compare to the community that has been built on this server, and i want to reinsert myself into this server.

Last edited:

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Hi @Josh 'Biggaboi'

Could you confirm if you were actually banned or blacklisted? the blacklist message should state ERR_CONNECTION_1

However a ban would state who banned you and why, if unsure, please take a screenshot of your ban message so we can ensure this goes to the correct person.

Kind Regards,
Yeke

May 31, 2023
Hi @Josh 'Biggaboi'

Could you confirm if you were actually banned or blacklisted? the blacklist message should state ERR_CONNECTION_1

However a ban would state who banned you and why, if unsure, please take a screenshot of your ban message so we can ensure this goes to the correct person.

Kind Regards,
Yeke
sorry for the confusion, I didn't realise there was a difference

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-14 183424.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-14 183424.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 35

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK
Hi @Josh 'Biggaboi'

Many thanks for creating the appeal, we apologise for the delayed reply. Would it be possible to coordinate a chat over TS/Discord around this?

As the staff member who did this ban, is not in the staff team anymore and I would like to gather some more context.

My discord is: redbubble55

Thank you,

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK
Appeal Accepted

Hi, @Josh 'Biggaboi',

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After chatting with you in VC, and getting full context of the situation. I believe you have definitely served the ban and more. I do recommend in the future if a player(s) attempt to instigate or harass you just call a sit to prevent any remarks going back that can put both in a bad light.

Thank you,​

Status
Not open for further replies.