Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:501575247

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/justdiexd/

Date of ban:
07/09/2022

What is your exact ban reason: bhopping, stacked warnings

Who banned you: Yi-Fu

Ban length?: 3 Days

What server were you banned on?: SCP RP UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: If anything ill try not to get into any trouble in my last 5 minutes of my session, and i will follow all the rules.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
Yes, I been warned for Jobswitch and Gunpoint rule.

Why should you be unbanned: I started to play on this server some days ago, and i didn't read every rule or saved them all in my head. Last time i got jailed for 30 Minutes for having a gun as Technical Expert and some other stuff this admin Yi-Fu came up to me and told me if i wanted a ''Warning instead'' the 30 minutes i said yes and he banned me for 11 hours from the UK Server

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will read the rules again, even though i didn't mean to break the rules.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I really like this server it's been a lot fun grinding XP i also lost my medical license because of Yi-Fu banning me for 3 Days.

DkTnt (Yi-Fu)

Jun 7, 2022
Hi Savesta, thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

While reading your appeal I would like to make a few things clearer and set some things straight. First, you are talking about 2 incidents in one ban appeal. The first incident, which was the first interaction I had with you is when I banned you for 12 hours. The reason I had banned you for 12 hours is because you, broke the rules of LTARP. Even though you had broken the rules and had player reports, I decided to give you a verbal warning. You then proceeded to complain a lot about the 30 min jail time which I believe I had reduced (may of been another person). Regardless, the complaining had to stop so I came to you and offered you a warn instead of the RP jail time (still having the right to warn you no matter what due to the fact we had identified you already broke a rule). Since you had accepted the offer, you had then reached a Class B LTARP which calls for a suggested 12 hour ban time. The reason for this is because you had continued to leave the server itself to avoid being jailed in RP, and also somehow managed to change roles on multiple occasions to get out of the jail time. I would also like to note for this situation you were less than approachable with your choice words, which showed me you had no intent to RP, nor had any respect for the staff or players on the server.

So with the first incident you had mentioned out of the way and cleared up, we can move on the the 3 day ban incident, the incident you are actually making an appeal about. To start, leading up to this incident you had 3 "active warnings" within a 24 hour period. You also had stacked bans if I remember correctly but I did not take that into account. Secondly, you mention the ban is for "bhopping, stacked warnings" when it is not, it is for "Stacked Warnings + FailRP". So now that the background is set, the incident which caused me to ban you was, a player reported you for breaking FearRP. When I then teleported to this person I could instantly see you jumping throughout the hallway (also known as bhopping) away from people chasing you, this alone is FailRP. Once I had seen a bit of the situation at hand I saw you had clearly broken at least one rules. So at that time I pulled you to the side to get ready to warn you, and when I checked your warnings I saw you had 3 active, which would make this your fourth warning. This fourth warning would then make it a stacked warnings ban as you had received 4 warnings within the last 24 hours. I would also like to add that this happened before I even got to talk to the person reporting you. Once I had banned you I went to this player to check what the issue was, and low and behold it was about you breaking FearRp. So even if I had not warned you based on what I had seen at the time when I teleported to this person, their complaint would have been your fourth warning anyway.

Furthermore outside of this incident, I would like to also mention that Savesta had refused to make an official ban appeal in the beginning and spammed the support in the SCP-RP server to get unbanned, after being told multiple times to use the proper complaint and report forums. Furthermore, a lot of interactions you have had with staff including myself has been quite negative, the fact you chose to use choice words and "punch down" on people who you think are less than yourself is quite childish and immature. Finally, with the consistent rule breaking you achieve gives me doubt you have the willingness to "improve" as this has been a continuation of you behavior even after multiple bans. Therefore, I will not be unbanning you and it will be up to the leadership staff if you will be unbanned.

I would also like to address the comment you made which was relayed to me saying you feel as if I am targeting you, and my response is no, I am not. You are continuously break rules, almost all of the warns and interactions we have had is because players have reported you for your rule breaking. The reason you may feel I am "targeting" you is because I have been super active as AOD and on the server these past few days, and even after telling you this, you had decided to give me some words of "encouragement" to put it nicely. So the reason it may feel that I am targeting you is false, and the real reason is because I am active and have dealt with a majority of the sits within the past few days. It is also not only me as a staff member who has dealt with you, there are others, and the rules you break vary.

Thank you again for taking the time to make a complaint / ban appeal, if you feel I have said anything wrong feel free to reply here or contact me on the server discord.

Last edited:

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022

Appeal Denied

Hello @Savesta Rock,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

First, I like to apologize for the delayed answer on your Unban Appeal.
Upon reviewing the Situation I've decided that your ban will be kept on your Record.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.