Your in-game name: Spikkels civilnetworks.net
Your SteamID: 76561198353389444
Your steam community link: 76561198353389444
Date of ban: 22/11/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LATRP
Who banned you: Basilsik
Ban length?: 12 hours
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): Unable to (other server is full)
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Can't really stop it.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I dont think so
Why should you be unbanned: It was a technical issue
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I can't
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
because it is silly that i get banned so qiucly without even being able to to explain

So, I was getting arrested as usual and my game sent me to gm consruct and made my conputer run at 3 fps and i try to rejoin the admin who banned me decieded to insantly ban me without even letting ne take a breath, i would like to speak with him and have him punished as it is very unkind and a bad way of solving things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
Greetings Keeny, From my perspective you were in a RP situation and you were going to be arrested for a COC violation and as the assistant was dragging you away in cuffs you just dissappeared from the server and from my perspective it looked like it was a intentional act by yourself to avoid the roleplay situation but if you crashed like you're saying i'm sorry for jumping too quickly on the ban hammer as well as coming to conclusions so please post the crash log here if you're available to do so and it will also help me and fellow staff known that you actually crashed instead of you just saying so and it will also help with getting your ban revoked. Regards Basilisk.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Keeny ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reading the subsequent information provided, I have chosen to accept your ban appeal as a result basilisk has been spoken to in relation giving a reasonable timeframe to reconnect before banning players.

Your ban has now been lifted, please contact an Admin+ to remove this from your record.

Kind Regards,
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.