For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around a year~

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): 'Bandit', Hunter 'Duckie'

Civilian name: N/A

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- SCP: 23, Total 104 1720465944532.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Held:
- Held:
CI Gamma
Holding:
DEA Special Agent/Field Agent
GOC roles

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I've always enjoyed the concept and premise around 096 and always find my self reading into his lore or any cross tests that have happened with him and other SCPs but since I know a lot about him I know how he plays and works. I have also witnessed him alot around the site and started to understand how he works.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- 096 usual behaviour is to sit in a corner so that no one can see his face, he also will walk around sobbing with his face hidden until his face is seen again and he becomes enraged once more. He will spend the time trying to remain in dark places so it's harder for his face to be seen

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- An enraged SCP-096 can go anywhere, as long as that his target is alive. When someone looks at 096's face (this includes a photograph of his face) 096 will become enraged, and attempt to seek out his target. Once all of his targets who looked at his face dies, he will enter a pacified state.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
A person who knows they are marked as his target should run to his CC so that they can be terminated inside by the SCP to make him go back to a passive state if they cannot then they should be terminated on the spot to ensure that no one else is. One he is bucketed (by grabbing one from toilets) beam and cuff him as soon as he returns to a passive state.

Status
Not open for further replies.