List all whitelisted, MTF , or CI roles that you hold or have held:
[Holding]
GSD Captain
[Holding] CI-ALPHA
[Held] Nu-7 CPL
[Held] B-1 PVT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
8818D29F-1340-4349-8219-F9A0BF0A7D6E.jpeg
Why are you applying for the chief of security?
To start of I think I am one of the best if not the best captain between us, And to take advantage of that I would like
to become the COS so I can change Gensec for the better and so I can know what it’s like to accept or deny application’s, also I would like for people to know that when they are reporting a captain that he as done something wrong that something will be done about it,
and also I want to help and assist our current COS and I will make sure that when people apply for captain role that they will not wait a long time as I’m very active.

What makes you suitable for chief of securit?
I have spent a lot of time playing as Gensec captain and I know all the rules and protocols.I will show mature attitude and high regard to the role. I know CoC and CoE like the back of my hand. I am very good at staying calm in stressful situations.I will respect all who ever I come across to D-class and Site-Adminstration. And i also have really good combat experience.
What are the responsibilities of chief of security in RP?:
Chief’s have a lot of responsibilities in role play, some of them are: Accepting or denying captain’s application’s and if they are accepted they do interviews for them to make sure they are suitable for the role, meanwhile sorting out and making sure everything is going well for the other captains and they also write docs about the department.
Please give some lore about your chief of security character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Name: Bartholemew alen
Date Of birth: 7/6/1985
Sex: Male

Chiledhood
bartholemew had a very rough chilhood his mother passed away while giveing birth to him. And so he live with his father he was very connected to his father they had a great relationship. His father was working as a officer. One day there were walking outside and they noticed something wird his dad saw a man with a gun and the man started shooting so bartholemew father told barth to go and run barth said no but his dad insisted then barth ran away he ran and ran and ran untill he tripped and felldown then he woke up in a bed in a hospital and he was told that he was involved an a gun shooting and that his dad passed away he was so sad and furious.

Job and work
After that incident he got depressed, He got so depressed that noone saw him for days after that his Best friend came to his house and startted talking with him Barth's mood got better, at the time they were both in collage age, So barth's friend recommended that they boath join the police and work really hard so barth got happy and they both joinned, when Barth joinned he was so good at his job he kept getting promotted until he got a job offer, he got the offer to work in a top secret facility, he accepted the offer he joined the facility and was working so so so hard he kept getting promotted and promotted untile he got the offer the offer he could not refuse he was offerred to become the captain, He was so excited he exepted the offer.

Later on life
When Bartholemew got the job he was the bests at it and every one loved him he was very mature and professional, he was always see around site and everyone knew him as “The changed man” . At the time there was a rule that when the past chief leaves before he leaves he gets to choose who gets his spot. There was an old chief by the name of “Gladiator“ glad was very tired at the time and he was in his death bed in medbay near d-block, Bartholemew was sitting near glad and glad gave him a paper and said “Read this when the time comes” one day latter glad was dead unfortunatel, when Bartholemew openNed the paper he saw a message by glad and it said in the headline “Read this out loud near all the captains and the current chief” so Bartholemew went to the COS office and called everyone and started reading “Hello if you are reading this i am dead and this is my will, when I accepted captain Bartholemew I knew he had potential and I believes in him, look where he is now he is our best captain so therefore I would like hi. To take the spot as chief of security“ Bartholemew was absolutely shocked at what just happened, everyone was so the current chief fred said do you captain Bartholemew accept this offer Bartholemew of course said yes and from then on he was the COS and he will always have gladiato in his hard.

Last edited:

TheBigOneEye

Jan 22, 2023
Neutral
I feel the application could be longer, but at the same time I haven't seen anything Negative or heard anything Negative.

Reactions: 'Blue'

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Neutral
I feel the application could be longer, but at the same time I haven't seen anything Negative or heard anything Negative.
Hello thanks for your opinion the application is not that good or long because I’m on LOA and I made this application using my phone, also If you don’t mind can you please say if it’s leading to a + or a - support?

ThunderCloud

Nov 7, 2022
- Support
- Immature
- The excess amount of warnings may show that you are unreliable and can’t follow rules/policies

Due to the reasons above I don’t think you’re mature enough to understand directions and are highly likely to make incorrect judgments.

Being the Dept. Director of GENSEC is a large step into the hierarchy, you need someone who can show that they can effectively follow policies and that their judgement won’t damage GENSEC reputation.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
- Support
- Immature
- The excess amount of warnings may show that you are unreliable and can’t follow rules/policies

Due to the reasons above I don’t think you’re mature enough to understand directions and are highly likely to make incorrect judgments.

Being the Dept. Director of GENSEC is a large step into the hierarchy, you need someone who can show that they can effectively follow policies and that their judgement won’t damage GENSEC reputation.
Hello, first of all thanks for taking the time to make a response, second to answer your down sides of me :

When you say “Immature” have you ever met me in game, I have had no intentions with you so how would you know that I’m immature you can’t just say I’m immature because of my warnings that’s an incorrect way to judge applications

3rd

“The high amount of warnings” these warnings are from a long time ago and they have all expired this image is from long time ago, I haven’t got any warnings in 2 mothns

Anyway I hope I answered you, have a wonderful day!

ThunderCloud

Nov 7, 2022
Hello, first of all thanks for taking the time to make a response, second to answer your down sides of me :

When you say “Immature” have you ever met me in game, I have had no intentions with you so how would you know that I’m immature you can’t just say I’m immature because of my warnings that’s an incorrect way to judge applications

3rd

“The high amount of warnings” these warnings are from a long time ago and they have all expired this image is from long time ago, I haven’t got any warnings in 2 mothns

Anyway I hope I answered you, have a wonderful day!
I’ve seen what you’re like, I’ve had people tell me things about you so that’s how I know. I didn’t say you’re immature because of your warnings as that was a different point I made..

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023

Neutral leaning to -support

+ Alot of experience as captain

-/+ Honestly i can't see you to be professional enough to be Chief of security.

Nathaniel Brown

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
the Netherlands
Heya Bartholomew I will be leaving a Neutral support on your application today due to the following

Positives:
+ Captain experience
+ Active

Negatives:
- Kicked from B1 (what i heard, unsure if this is true)
- Maturity
- Application seems rushed

Summary:
You are active but decide to make a CoS application while on ROA wich seems a bit contradictory in my opinion.
The interactions that I've had with you are ok but you're young and it reflects in the interactions I've had with you.
You've joined B1 which is a very good step after your time in Nu-7 but you didnt make it past PVT, I've heard you got kicked due to maturity and unprofessional actions but im not sure if this is true.

Again I haven't seen you in a while so things may have changed thats why i wont give a lean towards negative nor positive
Good luck lad and hope to see you on site again

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Bartholemew alen

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required. You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.