Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
[Holding] GSD Captain
[Held] Nu-7 CPL
[Held] B-1 PVT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1673903464457.png
1673903482479.png

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
Because I feel i love to play as medic and it is one of my favourite jobs to play as and also i would like to get more CL4 experience to get a better rank in role play, and also i want to do a lot of medical license tranings for new medics and inforce the code of ethics and code of cunduct as a medical consultant
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
I have spent a lot of time playing as a combat medic and I know all the rules and protocols. I will show mature attitude and high regard to the role. I know Code of cunduct and code of ethics like the back of my hand. I am very good at staying calm in stressful situations.I will respect all who ever I come across.
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
Im going to talk about electro shock theripy, to start of before i do the EST i have to first ask why do they need me to do EST and if its a good reason i will ask permission from the person to do it if they agree I tell them to face the wall and I pulll out my sphyere and hit them then I will tell them not to go to the light then i would use the thing (Forgot what its called) to reviv them
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
Consultants have a lot of responsibilites in Rp some of the are traning people to get medical licenses whilest making sure people that already have the meidcal licenses dont be immature and dont do unethicul stuff and making sure everything go'se smothly in medical center.
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Name: Bartholemew alen
Date of birth: 1985

Chiledhood
Bartholemew was born in 1985 when he was born his mother died while giving birth to him and so he lived alone with his father. Ofc bartholemew never met his mother so he always askes his father what she was like . Until one day his father told him that his mother was a nurce in a hospital. when bartholemew knew that he was always thinking about it, one day bartholemew was walking with his father, They came close to a bank when they were walking near it suddly some people started robing the bank and they had guns, Bartholemew was running with his dad when suddly his dad got shot from behined bartholemew started screaming DAD DAD then he caryyed his dad to a near by hospital where they had to take his dad in to emurjancy surgary. The surgary took 3 hours to do, when bartholemew's dad came out bartholemew was so releaved they took his dad in to a surgary room area where bartholemew was looking at his dad shocked at what happend and and thankfull while bartholemew was deep in his thought He sudly hurd BEEB BEB BEEP BEP BEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP when he hurd that he was so shocked that he fell uncotios when he woke up he was in a bed and they told him the unfortunant thing that happenned

Later on Life
Bartholemew was leaving alone but he wanted to avenge his father he wantedto become a doctor so bartholemew studid for 12 long hard year's and graguwaited collage he was such a hard working doctor he was saving lives and so he got the job offer to work at a top secret fecility he happelly accepted.
when he started working in the fecility people started noticing how good he was and he kept getting promoted and promoted ubtil he got the best news of his life.,.. He got the offer to become a consutant so he happely accepted.

Note my main languge isn't english so there are a lot of spelling problems

Bailey

Jul 19, 2022
Neutral

-No Interactions
-I can understand that English isnt your main language but the application is lacking content in some areas or lacks elaboration

Reactions: 'Blue'

Dennid™

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral

-Few Interactions as CPT
-Terms of you being on Combat Medic a lot, I have not seen.

Good luck!

"Clumsy"

Sep 3, 2022
Neutral leaning (lightly) towards the support

+Active on the server

-Never seen you on medical

+Pretty nice dude
Yet to see so ill be leaving it as it is.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Neutral
Everything said above
Neutral

-Few Interactions as CPT
-Terms of you being on Combat Medic a lot, I have not seen.

Good luck!
Neutral

-No Interactions
-I can understand that English isnt your main language but the application is lacking content in some areas or lacks elaboration
Thank you all for your opinion, but can you please if you don’t mind say if it’s leading to a - or a +

Reactions: "Clumsy"

TheBigOneEye

Jan 22, 2023
+Support
Despite some information area's possibly being a little on the Lacking Side
From what I have actually seen ingame I know he would be fit for this.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
To be honest mate I dont want to cause drama between us but I'm gonna have to -support this

I never see u on any medical job at all even when one is heavily requested

-U are mainly on captain
-Warns are a plenty. And 7 bans

That's definitely a stain on a record

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
To be honest mate I dont want to cause drama between us but I'm gonna have to -support this

I never see u on any medical job at all even when one is heavily requested

-U are mainly on captain
-Warns are a plenty. And 7 bans

That's definitely a stain on a record
You won’t start drama I completely respect your opinion and thanks for taking the time to make a reply have a wonderful day.

AbbieApple

Aug 30, 2022
- Support

Any and all interactions I have had with this person have been extremely disappointing.
- Presented racism and sexism in front of multiple people.
- Told me he would switch jobs just to kill me, he then switched to officer and killed me moments after.

I have evidence in clips for these reasons if anyone needs them, I do not have a clip of him actually killing me but I believe he was warned for doing so.

This was in the USA server, but I believe it should still apply to this application.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
- Support

Any and all interactions I have had with this person have been extremely disappointing.
- Told me he would switch jobs just to kill me, he then switched to officer and killed me moments after.

I have evidence in clips for these reasons if anyone needs them, I do not have a clip of him actually killing me but I believe he was warned for doing so.

This was in the USA server, but I believe it should still apply to this application.
I'm sorry what please send me those

Sampaval#9954 discord

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
P
- Support

This was
in the USA server, but I believe
Ok now to clarify this,

This was 4 months back​

Hello @AbbieApple
So this was a long time ago bs k when I used to play on USA server but idk if this is me or not ur talking about, but anyway if it is I have changed in a massive way, and if I said anything in the past please forgive me.

Have a wonderful day!

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
+ Support
Mature
Friendly
Super Nice

We won't forget you CPT blue
+Support
Despite some information area's possibly being a little on the Lacking Side
From what I have actually seen ingame I know he would be fit for this.
Neutral leaning (lightly) towards the support

+Active on the server

-Never seen you on medical

+Pretty nice dude
Yet to see so ill be leaving it as it is.
Thank you all for the + Support and neutrals
And Silk I won’t lose my captain role because it’s not a high end role if you understand me

zazi_18

Jul 23, 2022
i272AJy.png

APPLICATION DENIED

APPLICATION DENIED

Good Evening Bartholemew alen,

Thank you for taking the time to create an application for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion, we feel you are NOT READY to take on the duties and hold the position of a Medical Consultant, however you may reapply in 2 weeks.

Kind Regards,
Zazi Jenom.

Status
Not open for further replies.