Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
Name:Basilisk
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:48485243
Previous Rank:Senior Moderator
Date of resignation?:10/12/2022
Why did you resign?Because i got burnt out from being staff and it wasn't easy to meet the requirements back then. Also i sadly left the community for a little while afterwards cuz i needed time to focus on IRL things to better myself.
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:No
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:Because i resently decided to return to the community because i missed the OG's that are current staff and those that aren't staff. I also have now passion and time for the server and community in general and i would love to help out considering i've got good experience. But i won't be on 3h+ every day though but still i feel like i can keep a good balance with doing staff duties and roleplaying as well as having the time to do other stuff you need to IRL when you're an Adult like me. And i would be honoured to be accepted back into the staff team again. <3

Otters

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Rust Staff
MilitaryRP Staff
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support good man

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ Support
- Mature
- Every interaction I have had has been positive

Last edited:

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Response

Hi @Basilisk

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.

After reading through your appeal and discussion with Requis, we have decided to accept you back onto the team as a Moderator however you will be required to undergo a period of mentorship to ensure you are fully up to date with the procedures that have changed since your resignation.

Please contact a Senior Admin+ to continue with this process

Kind Regards,
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.