STEAM_0:0:157798865

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

This is my first application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

None

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes, I have been part of multiple staff teams in various communities ranging from big scale DarkRP community which averages in the high 100 during peak hours to some average sized Military RP or StarWars RP communities averaging about 40-60 players on peak hours. That being said, I have also taken part in multiple other communities as a staff member even running my own server at some point.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes, I highly value serious roleplay over some server where the people are mingy as it manages to distinguish players who are here on long term and are willing to commit time and effort to their roles and have a healthy relationship with the community. Although it’s important to find a happy medium in order to keep people engaged.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

Currently I’m on holiday so I’ll be able to be on for over 5+ hours daily. In normal circumstances, I’d reckon just over 2 hours on a daily basis is what I aim for.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I would like to become a staff member for Civil Gamers as I believe this could be an important step for me individually to grow and engage myself more deeply with the community whether it be through discord or teamspeak. I see myself as an easy going and friendly person for people to talk to and have a chat with. Additionally, having a rather unique time zone outside of Europe, therefore I find that quite often there is a lack of staff to either restock vehicles, swap regiments…. Which I find quite inconvenient and would like to positively impact the situation by becoming a staff member.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I believe that I would be a good fit and should be chosen over applicants mainly due to my experience as a staff member having over 6000+ hours on gmod with many of them being as a staff member. I would also be able to offer a high level of support to members that require assistance and help fill any gaps if there are any. Furthermore, as I previously mentioned my timezone enables the server to have staff active during “downtime” being where there is less activity than usual and still being able to provide a good role play experience to the community which is the most important aspect.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
=Neutral

Due to a lack of interactions, I cannot put a proper verdict to do any justice. Best of luck regardless!

Beast

Feb 25, 2023
Hello @Dmitri and @MAXTAWAN,
Thank you both for commenting on my application, though my timezone may have created some constraints I look forward to meeting you guys in-game soon as well keeping up interactions through discord and team speak :)

See you soon,
Beast

Shibby

Aug 18, 2022
=Neutral

Haven't really had any interactions with you so I cannot say.

Best of luck though.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Hello @Dmitri and @MAXTAWAN,
Thank you both for commenting on my application, though my timezone may have created some constraints I look forward to meeting you guys in-game soon as well keeping up interactions through discord and team speak :)

See you soon,
Beast
I wish you the best of luck regardless

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
+/- Neutral Leaning to +

+ Experience staffing/roleplay
+ Mature & Friendly

+/- Playtime
+/- Unsure of rule knowledge

- Activity could be improved

Hey Beast, I've only known you for the few days that you've been in my regiment. You're a chill guy and clearly are eager to learn yet I think you should spend some more time getting to know the community and the server as a whole.

Very best of luck!

Beast

Feb 25, 2023
Hello @Bumble,

Once again thank you for the replies and I appreciate all the feedback being given to me. I just wanted to reply seeing as you highlighted my activity as red, Im trying my best to be on daily which I have been for the past few weeks but as I previously mentioned my timezone may have affected that which can either be seen as a weakness as im not available during peak times but it can also be seen as a strength as I’d be able to moderate the server during hours in which European staff may not be present. As always though I thank you for your continuous leadership whitin JAF and will be happy to see you in-game shortly.

Kind Regards,
Beast

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Accepted

Hi @Beast ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.