Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2023
Somewhere
Benjamin "Silent" Yatas Staff Application

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
- My First Name was "LaserDustXD", it is now just "LaserDust"

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
- According to the achievement, I have around ∼1458+ hours of playtime in the server. The time data of the month and the achievement: <Image>

In what country are you located?
- UK

Time zone: British Summer Time.

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
- Benjamin "Silent" Yatas, (Gensec Captain)

Chaos name (include your rank):
- 'Advisory' Conscript (Used to be a Gamma, I resigned)

Civilian name:
- Kan “Reaper”

Steam ID:
- STEAM_0:0:455896781

Discord ID (name#0000):
- LaserDust#6322

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is my first staff application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have only received 2 warnings: Warns
Job Abuse (16/08/2022) - for switching to a D-Class brute to use the fists on another D-Class.
FailRP(02/06/2023) - I was 7722 and was not killing any D-Class.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- No staffing experiences yet.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I only have some experience with serious roleplay on this server as I hold a Jr CL4 role (Sr. Captain), in the General Security Department where I help out. I have a tiny bit of experience with serious roleplay as I was in CI, I reached the rank of gamma, was also in Nu7 were I reached the rank of Command Sergeant.

How many hours can you be on every day?:
- Ok, so my hours on weekdays range from 1 to 3, but at the moment I currently am doing my GCSEs so it depends on my revision as well, on weekends, it can be up to 4+, and again it depends on what I’m doing on those days.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I would like to become a moderator for the server, as I want to help out more in the community, while also gaining/earning knowledge to fulfil this position, I mainly would like to help out in this community, by helping new players, giving advice to those who may need it, while also reinforcing the rules to people who break them. I enjoy helping people who need it, while I can also log on at certain times where there are no staff, to enforce the rules. I want to be a moderator to help out, the community even further in this great community.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I don’t think I’m special over the other applicants, as everyone succeeds in different aspects, I'm friendly and I can understand things told to me, a lot well. I’m able to be calm at most times, I’m active in the server, with playtime, I have a low number of warnings, which shows that I can understand and follow the rules clearly. I enjoy this server a lot, as I want to help reduce the number of rule breakers within the server, while also enjoying it. I will try to the best of my ability, I will definitely take all advise from anyone, by learning as well. I aim to make the players experience enjoyable, as I don’t have staff experience, I will need to learn a lot.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this, if you have anything to ask/tell me, go ahead!

Oct 7, 2023

Application Accepted

Hello, @LaserDust
Thanks for taking the time to make an application!

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by The Resources Team, your application has been accepted!

We invite you to join our Team Speak at your earliest convenience, wait in the interview waiting room, and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.