[UK] Benjamin Yatas Second Medical Consultant Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2023
Somewhere
[UK] Benjamin Yatas Second Medical Consultant Application.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:455896781

Discord name: LaserDust#6322

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Playing since May 2022

In what country are you located? UK

Time zone: British Summer Time

Character name(s): Benjamin Yatas(Foundation), Kan Yantas(Civilian)

Civilian name: Kan Yantas

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:

- Yes, I do

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- IA Agent [Holding]

- Nu7 Sergeant [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
2 and they are:
FailRP and Job abuse
1696787849251.png

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?

I would like to be a medical consultant because, I interested in going further into the medical department. I would like to help the medical department by hosting licence tryouts and lectures, so new medical staff can join and to teach the medical staff on how to treat their patients. I would love to also get to know the medical department team a lot more.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?

I will be suitable for medical consultant as I want to help others in the medical department. I am also mature meaning you can rely on me to respond to anything needed as long it is appropriate. I will also keep troublemakers and non-medical personnel out of medbay and report anyone who does not follow the Legal Codex to AI in Comms. I will host lectures to gain more medical staff and to teach those new medical staff.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:

• EST – Electro shock therapy
  • You need to ask the patient what is their problem seems to be or why they require EST, then you bring them to the EST room. Ask the patient if they have been revived before and ask them to consent to EST. If the patient has been revived or does not give consent, then you should not continue with EST. Once the patient has agreed and told you that they have not been revived in their current life you may begin with EST. Grab a harpoon and ask them to turn around and once the patient has turned around tell them not to go into the light, then throw the harpoon at the patient, killing them. Then go up to the patient with a defibrillator and revive them with a defibrillator, After they have been revived you should heal them with the First Aid Kit and you have finished EST.
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:

The responsibilities are:

-Helping the department by giving advice to people who need it.

-Making sure the medical department personal stick by the rules.

-Being a positive role for others in the Medical department.

-Training new personnel to help them obtain their Medical Licence

- Holding lectures to teach the new staff of the medical department.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Benjamin Yatas Lore:

Life’s Start:
Benjamin, was born in England where he enjoyed helping people, he desired to be a doctor for when he was older. Benjamin started medical school at the age of 23, he finished medical school at the age of 28. Benjamin obtained a job in one of his local hospitals where, he found a new joy and passion for the medical industry.

The Job:

Name – Benjamin Yatas

Profession – Medical Doctor

Age – 32:

One day Benjamin was put to the test by having to operate on a patient with strange marks and deep cuts, After the operation Benjamin had received a warm congratulations from his boss. Later that day while Benjamin was walking home, he came across a strange man in a dark coat with a dark hat, the man approached Benjamin and said to him “Good job in there, with that patient…”. Benjamin asked the man who he was, All the man said was “I have a job Opportunity for you”. Benjamin thought to himself for a minute and decided to agree with the strange man. Benjamin asked the man where the job offer was, the man responded with “A small town in Canada”. Benjamin asked the man "but how will i get there?", The man responded "You will wake up there in an office, and that is when your job starts, and also just watch the video Infront of you when you wake up...".

Oct 5, 2022
The Netherlands

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Medical Leadership.

Hello, @LaserDust Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.
You may re-apply in two weeks' time.
Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIALThis document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.