Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:622556691
Discord name:epic#0943
For how long have you played on CG SCP:I started playing in january last year and i have almost 800 hours play time
In what country are you located?:Kuwait
Time zone:GMT+3
Character name(s):Bartholemew "Blue" alen
Civilian name:Bartholemew
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:Yes I do
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
[Holding] GSD Captain
[Holding] MTF E-11 Corpral
[Holding] CI-Beta
[Holding] Scp-096 whitelist
[Held] MTF Beta-1 PVT(x2)
[Held] MTF Nu-7 Corpral
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:1678425906602.png
1678425923754.png

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:There are many reason why I am sutible for Overseer Assistant:

• Maturity: I consider my self to be a mature person and I will show mature attitude and high regards to this role.

• Knowlge in documents: I am very know a lot about roster documents and documents, I have made very nice roster documents from before that i think would help alot.

• Role knowlge: I have been playing this game for so long that i know this role like the back of my hand

• Activity: I am very active in the server.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:Overseer Assistants have a lot of responsibilities in RP:

• Do taskes give by O5 council.

• Communicating with SA on behalf of the O5 Council

• Making sure the legal codex is followed by foundation members.

• They act as eyes for O5 council.

• Reviewing Departments on-site on behalf of the O5 Council.

• Communicate with Alph-1 when needed.
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:█'Blue' was born in 1985,

He had a rugh child hood growing up. His parrents had a divorce so he had to go and try to stay close to them was very hard, one day █ Blue woke up to some siren noices and then police came in side the house and took him, he was very yong at the time and was very sceared and was crying from there the police told him that he would not live his parenntes he would stay in a orphange he never knew why but was always very very sad, █ Blue grew up in that place and stayed there untile the age of 18.
Now when was was asked to leave he left ofcorce was very good at studying, so he wasted to be a rawyer,
So when got the coice to go to colage he had such a high grade that he could chose what colage to go to, So he chose hardverd usiversty and started studying Law now bartholemew continued to study from the next 6 years oh his life while he was in colage he fell in love witha a GIRL and he marryed here when he graduated, they aboth lived in a apartment to gether but when bartholemew startted working he was a very sucsesful lawyer and he was makling a lot of money so he bought a house, while he was moving his stuff he saw a file that file said CONFIDENTIAL
He took the file and started reading, when he started reading his face became red, He saw what happend that ninght His mother killed his father as soon as he read that sebtince there was a BAGNGING on his door BANG BANG BANG then the door broke then people came inside and one guy with his face covered shot him with a dart that makes him fall a sleep, then he woke up sunndely tied to a chiar with a █ Council member with 5 heavy guuned men in the backgound and the █ Cuncil member oferd him a offer qute " We ARE THE FOUNDATION I MY SELF Kidnappen you because I saw your fantastic work and I AM here to recrute you as My personal assistant but there is a catch we will give You an antidot to make you forget everything exept for ur duties" as soon as he said that woke up in bunks confused "WHAT where am I " and then the same council member told him everything and he was recrutid as a OSA.
(not very good with the lore stuff sorry tryed my best)

Last edited:

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+- Neutral
- Application has many spelling mistakes, you should read over it.
- You have a long line of warnings and bans

+ From what I have seen on site you seem to be mature
Best of luck, Tarz.

Reactions: 'Blue'

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Bartholemew alen . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.