Character name(s): Bob "Mercury" Mc Adam , Bob mc adm , Bobby
Civilian name: Bobby
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- MTF E-11 CPT / MTF A-1 CPL / CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- 3 Warnings 1 Warning was for RDM When I didn't understand the Rules of d class Escaping During a code 5 Another for Ardm (it was so long ago I forgot what it was for) and NRP. The most recent one was the RDM which was on 3rd of February 2022

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:

- I really enjoy The RP that is brought to you on this server and I Know that by having the opportunity to play as SCP-096 will really enhance the RP for me and other players. SCP-096 is one of the bigger SCPS that you can play as and I think that being trusted with 096 would be very fun and Open up more Roleplay opportunity's for me and others

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:

- When SCP-096 is pacified it will enter a Docile state where it will sit and and Weep. When 096 is left alone / cant be found for 1 min they can Reposition themselves in the Containment chamber but 096 will tend not to move around to much as it likes to shy away. If the Containment is open they are able to walk out the cell. (But must not force people to look at him)

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:

- When SCP-096 has breached he will only Sprint for the SCP-096-1 The only Reason SCP-096 will ever Enter or go near d block is when the 096-1 instance is in/near d block After it has killed all 096-1s it will return to a docile state and cant force people to look at him

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

- The steps to re-containing SCP-096 is That he will enter a docile state and Will sit down. Unless/until a new SCP-096-1 Instance is made When he has returned to a docile state MTF Can Bucket him then beam him and after that They will cuff him with SCP restraints and Drag him back to his containment if MTF Fail to re-contain Him he is allowed to move Around but not to much (Must not force people to look at his face)