STEAM_0:0:126473858​

Discord ID (name#0000):
boku no haven#0001​

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I do have a microphone. ?​

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
CG SCP-RP UK​

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
No, It isn’t. I’ve made an Executive Researcher application.
Exec. Researcher App. - https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-boku-miyu-exec-researcher-application.8230/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received 2 warnings which i perfectly take the responsibility for.
The first one was FailRP, and the reason for the warn was cuffing SCP-106 as ERT (i didn’t knew I couldn’t do it)
The second one was ARDM, the reason was hitting someone with the stunstick as SCP-912 (there was multiple D-Classes in the airlock so it was really confusing but the warn is valid).

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, I was an Administrator for several months in a DarkRP server.​

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes! I’ve played Star Wars RP, Military RP, GTA RP, DarkRP (ok this one is not really serious RP but it’s RP) and SCP RP.​

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I can be fairly active on the server since there is nothing preoccupying me, school can be a problem but my school timetable is pretty good so i have a lot of freetime.
As mentioned, because of school's not really a major issue and I don't have anything else too major going on. My time zone isn't too different so I can be on during peak hours if necessary but typically, between Monday and Wednesday, I can be between 1pm-1am. On Fridays and weekends, I'll be on a lot longer. ?

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
While I myself am acquainted with rules and while I try not to break any of them, I have encountered people breaking rules and have often been on the receiving end of actions which were taken to try and ruin the game for others, and I don't mean that as if to say that all people who break rules are doing it intentionally, however I think we've all met bad actors in the server once or twice. And when it comes to people breaking rules and trying to ruin the game for others, I report it to staff. Through this, I've became acquainted with many of the current (and former) staff and I would like to think that I get along well with many of them. And through being involved in staff sits, I have learned somewhat how they work, what the procedure is and how staff should be when handling a sit.
When it comes to rules, I'm well-versed in most areas of it: I am aware of and understand a big part of the server's - written and unwritten - rules. I've learned the rules through a multitude of ways: Many rules are standard for a good SCP RP server, and I've had a good read over them a few times so I am well-adjusted to them; however, I am also well-acquainted with the rules because I've broken a few of them, but I have learned from them. I would like to think these warns are behind me, and don't reflect who I am now, but they were all totally legitimate reasons, and I've learned from my past to become who I am now. However, new rules and additions are being brought to the server all the time, and I try my best to keep on top of them through talking to others and paying attention in the Discord and forums. ?​

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
While being social in itself isn't necessarily the most important for staff (although it is to an extent), I have seen the difference it makes when people are being dealt with by a staff member they know. The bond and level of trust that exists between players and the community's important, and it allows for the smooth running of many sits and often makes them quicker and easier, for everyone involved.
I believe that there's more to being staff than just taking sits too - continuing to socialize and be a player whilst being staff is incredibly important because the server regularly receives faces all the time, and I want to make sure that they can all have an enjoyable experience on the server, both in- and outside of the staff area. However, knowing everyone can come with a major issue: bias and leniency (not saying that I’m too harsh), I can imagine it being difficult to take sits where someone you like is in the wrong and having to punish them but, while I am only human, I would like to think that I can reach the proper conclusion and determine whether or not a person has acted wrongly without introducing any significant bias, and believe that I can carry out the proper punishments - one thing that I have learned from watching and talking to other staff member is that there's a system of punishments, and I believe that adhering to this is only fair.​

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK
+ Support
+ Great interactions
+ Mature
+ Friendly
+ Past experience
+ Good app

I've known Boku for a while now, mainly thanks to Nu-7. He is a great guy, always professional and has his head screwed on.

I believe he deserves to be offered a place on the staff.

Good luck mate

Lily

CG Gold VIP
Donator
Apr 6, 2021
+Support
Mature
Well written application
Mature
Friendly
Good interactions
Rule knowledge

Best of luck boku!

Nathaniel Brown

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
the Netherlands
+Support
  • Past experience
  • Friendly
  • Well written application
  • Not shy to ask for help
    • Validates he is responsible and wants to make correct dicisions only
Good luck with your application Boku, im sure you would do great if you get accepted!

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
+Support

Friendly and Mature
Active IG and TS
Detailed Application
Past experience

Good Luck Boku i know you will be a good adition to staff team :D

boku

Sep 9, 2022
Portugal
+ Support
+ Great interactions
+ Mature
+ Friendly
+ Past experience
+ Good app

I've known Boku for a while now, mainly thanks to Nu-7. He is a great guy, always professional and has his head screwed on.

I believe he deserves to be offered a place on the staff.

Good luck mate
+Support
Mature
Well written application
Mature
Friendly
Good interactions
Rule knowledge

Best of luck boku!
+Support
  • Past experience
  • Friendly
  • Well written application
  • Not shy to ask for help
    • Validates he is responsible and wants to make correct dicisions only
Good luck with your application Boku, im sure you would do great if you get accepted!
+Support

Friendly and Mature
Active IG and TS
Detailed Application
Past experience

Good Luck Boku i know you will be a good adition to staff team :D
omg thank you guys :D
you are awesome

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @boku no haven ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Resources Supervisor,
Requis.​

Status
Not open for further replies.