Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jun 12, 2022
World Trade Center, New York
Name: BoltSive

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:562183070

Previous Rank (convert if required): Trial Gamemaster

Who demoted you?: Alex Bones

Date of demotion?: April 2023 (I forgot the actual date)

What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

What is the case against you?: Before the HCZ Update, there was a 008 chasing me so i decided to drop down the SCP-096 pit then used no-clip to avoid taking fall damage, along with this I tried to lie to cover my tracks which got me removed from GM and blacklisted for 6 months.

Is this true?: Unfortunately, Yes

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: I have been warned 9 times, however they are all expired from 2 years ago

What is your side of the story?: What I listed off in the case was what happened, I fully admit it

Why should you return / what will you change?: I have been unblacklisted since October 2023 and I have held a Moderation role for a period of time with no infractions or complaints, which personally I think can prove that I will not abuse my staff powers like that again. I would like to think I am able to work well with people from the staff and GM team.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

It has been quite some time since this incident occured (The memories), so I believe he should deserve another chance.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
Previous Rank (convert if required): Trial Gamemaster
i know the forum's a little screwy right now so you can't see the app rules, but iirc the staff demotion appeal rules say that you're not supposed to appeal at trial mod/trial GM - you're supposed to just make a new app

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
i know the forum's a little screwy right now so you can't see the app rules, but iirc the staff demotion appeal rules say that you're not supposed to appeal at trial mod/trial GM - you're supposed to just make a new app
hes already tried to appeal it once and it was fine - i would assume it would still be the same this time

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Gamemaster Demotion Appeal - Accepted

Hello Bolt,

Thank you for putting the time into making an appeal. This has been discussed between Event Team Supervisors and we have decided to ACCEPT your appeal!

Please make contact an Event Team Supervisor to proceed with the next steps.

Congratulations, and welcome back.​

Status
Not open for further replies.