Jun 12, 2022
World Trade Center, New York
Name: BoltSive
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:562183070
Previous Rank (convert if required): Trial GameMaster
Who demoted you?: Alex Bones / Sven Sky
Date of demotion?: Friday 14th April 2023
What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
What is the case against you?: I was caught abusing my GM powers by using No-Clip to negate fall damage when falling down the SCP-096 pit.
Is this true?: Unfortunately it is true.
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: This is my first time being demoted from a Staff Position.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: https://gyazo.com/ed9fbc0632cc5db013f1fd111f220b22
What is your side of the story?: I was jumping over the barriers in 096 to avoid being hit by 008, this led me to falling down the 096 pit so i decided to use my no-clip powers to negate my fall damage so I didn't break my legs. However I know this was completely my fault and I wasn't really using my brain in that situation, and I hope to not make those kind of stupid mistakes in the future.
Why should you return / what will you change?:

Personally, I know I won't be allowed back into the GM team, however I would just like the blacklist to be removed. If the blacklist were to be removed i would never do this type of abuse again, I sincerely apologies for my actions and I don't want to be known from the SL team as a person who Mod abuses. I will change this in the future by actually using my brain with Staff powers, and not abuse them in that way.

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021
+ Support
BoltSive was an amazing addition to the GameMaster team. He hosted fun events and ensured that CI were getting a similar amount of events to foundation, I understand that he did make a mistake that should be punished but I believe a blacklist from the GM team is a bit over the top. Being so used to creating/hosting events by using GM powers can lead to these kind of reflexes. I personally don't think he should face that big of a punishment for something anyone could've accidentally done in that kind of situation and would love to see him back on the team!

Good luck Bolt.

Last edited:

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ Support
- Mature
- Good interactions
- Could definetly improve if he is given another chance

Best of luck on your verdict, Tarz.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Appeal Response

Hi @BoltSive,

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.

Unfortunately, due to your actions as a staff member, you abused your powers to escape a combative situation and lied during the confrontation. The standard blacklist for a demotion is 3 months, but because you abused and lied, I will be keeping the blacklist as is for now.

Based on the above, your appeal will be denied.

Kind regards,
Requis​

Status
Not open for further replies.