What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP-UK

Do you have a mic?:YES

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
captain-holding,096-holding NU7-LCPL-held,e11-held
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- none that I can remember of.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- I am Appling for site advisor because I think that I am capable of reaching my potential by watching over site-65 as well as well as dealing with serious issues about players and the facility. as well as receiving important noted from the director

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- I think I am suitable for site administration because I am very mature I read rules weekly so I am up to date and not missing out on any think and with cl4 experience from being a captain for gensec I have learned more about the facility than gensec
and learned some stuff by talking to the directors and some advisors

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- The responsibility of Site Administration in RP is:
  1. Authorise Euclid->keter tests and below
  2. forced overview departments if necessesary.
  3. Code black if no SC on
  4. authorise AA when 2 scp are out
  5. Review departments.
  6. let mc&d sell guns

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
7/29/████ | 12:55:45 |
Gensec office
Cam-19
The camera pans slowly towards the captain Bravestone and can see that he's sorting through files about arrest reports and personal targets that they need to keep a eye on.

Suddenly, the phone rings as usual the captain picks it up suspecting that it is another report about a GSD member, But this time it was different through the phone all you could here was a suppress static until a faint voice came through.

"Hello Captain bravestone please make your presence at floor 3, this is important"

Bravestone checked the phone number that called him but it spelled UNKNOWN he asked "who is this?"

[UKNOWN] replied "you will find out when you have reached your destination"

The captain agreed to be their at floor 3 so he nicely organised all the files and picked up his cl4 and made his way to the floor 3 elevator
when he got to the elevator 2 heavily armed men stepped forwards and said

""ID, Name and reson to enter

shows ID card
Bravestone
i have to be presence at floor 3 by a unknown person

granted you may step forwards in the elevator.

As bravestone got to the 3rd floor he was greeted by a receptionist and a single ISD guard
they said
please be patient untill the boss arives and sitdown in room 42.

After waiting for 45mins a unknow personal walked in and sat down he said
"ok captain bravestone
born 27/##/1991

this is your only chance lately we have seen you work as hard then ever and we would like you to be part of the highest of highest personal groups also know as site advisors if u turn down the opportunity we will give u 5 days to respond back just encase you want to change your mind but if you accept this your life would be much better with higer wages but it comes with a lot of responces will you take it yes or no?"
Bravestone confidently said "yes i would love to"

"good"
2 ISD walked over and guided me to my new office with my new advisor cl4 card.
with loads of documents to sign and right it was just the job i was looking for.

Last edited:

Alex M.

Donator
Aug 4, 2022
- support
- conly captain cl4 exp
- bad app
- never seen you / no interactions

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

- Good interactions
- CL4 experience
- +/- App

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @james.t Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required. You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.