-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-Holding Captain-Holding 096-Holding
NU7-Held E11-Held​
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
NONE NOW​

-

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
the reason why I am applying for the Chief Is because as a gensec captain I have learned more things than ever about chiefs and the department.
as one of the first captains when gladiator was assigned his new chief role I was active everyday making sure gensec knew what to do and to make sure dblock was fully functional as well as doing the casual rrt an hw try-outs every 24 hours so people have the chance for a knew role, and it would be a amazing leap for me giving captains orders as well as making important phone calls and signing/ wrighting excellent document for people.
another reason why i am applying for chief is to give brief lectures to gensec about roles and duties hopefully leaning gensec to the top f the chamber with out any unethical terminations.
-

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
I think I am suitable for the Chief of Security because I am very professional dont make mistakes and I know when I have made a bad command to other people
Another reason why I think I am suitable for the Chief role is because I am very active mostly everyday assigning peoples duties' at dblock and making sure no dclass leave. Even tho i have not been active for a couple of days because of illnesses I am back to full recovery and ready to do my duties.​
-

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
The responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP is accept applications
, oversee the CPTs and their duties, develop new policy's and ensure the dpt is running smoothly
keeping the roster up to date and other paperwork​
-

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Name-BraveStone
AGE-14
SEX-MALE

LIFE​

Bravestone aka James grew up with his dad working in a old barn his mother sadly passed away when he was born, REASON-UNKNOWN.
as Bravestones dad Had no wife his life was miserable he always wanted to end his life just to be with his wife forever but he couldnt leave bravestone to be by himself. as he grew older his dad caught a uncurbable disease and bravstone knew he didnt have much time left day after day his dad got weaker and weaker until he couldnt plant crops to feed his son. Bravestone knew he only was a few hours away from walking towards the light so he started to design a cutom grave stone for him so he can rest in peace. Then Struck the night that bravestone would never forget his dad layed on the bed and stopped breathing Bravestone cried and cried as his dads soul slowly went to unknown light.

JOB​

After His Dad passed away and placed underground in a grave yard Bravestone had a goal, his goal was to be a member of site-65 the UNKNOWN.
He walked for many hours and miles just to reach his destination the place he had dreamed of. meeting new partners to help him get started. As he was in the interview he had 3 jobs to choose from [GSD]-aka GENSEC, RESEARCHER or SITE STAFF. After they explained what all the jobs are and routines Bravestone had a wise choice to pick [GSD] and to have control over criminals also know as d-class even though he started as a cadet he was confident that one day he will be leader of gensec. After many years of experience and work the cadet ranked up to the gensec captain and got offered the duty for Gesnec Chief. When he heard this his his heart stopped pumping his lack emotions quickly increased BraveStone couldn't be more happier the job that he had dreamed of. As he thoroughly searched for the chief for the interview he knew that his life would get better after this point being the best of best of the GSD group.

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+ Support

- Mature

- Used to be super active

ThunderCloud

Nov 7, 2022
- Support
- Poor grammar
- Don't notice you enough to really know you
- Application not developed enough to prove you're ready for a big role like this

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
-/+ support

Personally worked with u alot but every single interaction has been stale and un note worthy.

U may need more time and experience for CoS

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @james.t

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required. You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.