Tommy Hanks

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:180000465

Do you have a mic?:

Yes which I mainly use

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-bravos-scp-rp-moderator-application.5851/
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-application-for-the-chief-of-medicine-2.5535/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

In total I have 8 warnings and 1 ban which I will explain them all
[18/4/22] 2x Mic Spam - (Just shouting very loud as a d-class) Quite a while ago

[17/3/22] MRDM/FAILRP/LTAP - (Got XK-Class VIP and went the cartel job therefore going into the facility, killed couple of people in the search of a key card for the ci) I cant appeal this ban since the admin who gave me it has resigned from the admin team.

[03/5/22] 1x Combat Cuffing - (Handcuffing a RRT officer while playing as d-class) Learnt from my mistake since I thought it was allowed when he had his gun on safety

[08/5/22] 1x Fail RP - (Cant remember why this one was given out)

[21/6/22] 1x ERP - (Saying to someone "I Can pay in something else wink wink" when a friend was trying to buy freedoms off me) Trying to get this warning removed but never happened

[23/6/22] 1x Meta-Gaming - ( Not sure why this one was given out)

[23/6/22] 1x Pac Abuse - (Testing my pac3 in a training room where nobody except myself was there and a admin on duty saw me)

[26/6/22] 1x Body Blocking - (Apparently I was body blocking and never got to see the clip to justify myself since the person who made the clip was having technical issues)

[14/7/22] 1x Fear RP - (Deep cover had me at gun point saying don't move which I couldn't hear since I was in a discord call)

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
The only thing close to being a staff member was in the Civil gamers Dark RP server when the highest VIP rank could become a staff helper and was staff on a rust server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes had a lot of experience with serious RP which I used to play the civil gamers dark RP server and some other star wars servers which have shut down now

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Currently 4-6 hours ranging from what day

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
To put it simply, I enjoy improving peoples RP experience and helping out when I can, to make the server the best it possible can be. Secondly I enjoy challenging myself with the responsibility and duties of being a admin since many times in RP situations I have witnessed people wrongfully RDMing and all I could do is just sit there and watch. Last of all I would want to join the staff team to lift the weight off other peoples back so they can enjoy their roleplay experience more.

P.S I know this is one of the biggest SCP RP Garry's Mod which being a trial moderator comes with a lot of responsibility and that first impressions are really important when it comes to new players so the server doesn't get a bad reputation, That's why I am willing to prove myself when I get put on a trial moderator period.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I do not think that I am special over the other applicants, However my good understanding about the rules which it might not seem since my warning's but I have went out of my way to read the rules multiple times which I have proven myself since my latest warning was 35 days ago. Overall I am able to spend lots of time to the staff team to make Civil Gamers server a better and more welcoming place when it comes to new players which I would love to be given the chance help out.

Last edited:

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
+Support

Warnings are expired
Interactions
Friendly
Active

GL !! ?

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
Neutral leaning towards +Support

Active
Easy to approach
Decently Mature

Have not had much interaction recently
Warn History

Hi Bravo

I do believe that you deserve Mod as you are a long time player and active.
However your warnings are not a good sign.
Good luck with your application.

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
+ Support

+ Active
+ Friendly and mature.
+ Has some experience.

- Previous warn / Ban history however I have never had any issues with you personally.

Good luck with the application!

"Bravo"

Mar 11, 2022
Neutral leaning towards +Support

Active
Easy to approach
Decently Mature

Have not had much interaction recently
Warn History

Hi Bravo

I do believe that you deserve Mod as you are a long time player and active.
However your warnings are not a good sign.
Good luck with your application.
Yeah just returned back from a 1 week LOA that probably explains why you haven't had any recent interactions

James Mafioso

May 23, 2022
+support
+Very good interactions
+calm
+active

I do think that you deserve this positions and I hope you get it!

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support
+Very RP Enthusiastic
+Very Mature
+Professional and Active

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
+/- NEUTRAL
+Active
+ Have explained reasons for past warnings and ban
+ Detailed application

+/- Not Enough Interactions

I may change to a +Support after having more interactions with you.

Brian

Apr 18, 2022
+Support

- Very mature candidate
- Good application
- Active player

-/+ Alot of warnings however all expired

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello Bravo, i will be giving +SUPPORT, due to:

+ Even though you have a few warnings, i feel like you have changed, in a good way. You are way more mature and professional compared to before.
+ Has good rule knowledge and good activity.
+ Friendly and approachable guy.

You deserve this position, good luck!

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @"Bravo" ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Although your previous offences, its clear you have learned from them and are dedicated towards the community.

Resource Lead,
Winkie​

Status
Not open for further replies.