[UK] Cain Morris's 3rd Director of Internal Affairs APP

Aug 27, 2023

To: The Ethics Committee

Hello dear Ethics members, I have seen that the Director position for Internal Affairs has been open for far to long. Therefore I send you this message as my application for the Director of Internal Affairs position. I will attempt to provide as much information as I can.

Secure.
Contain.
Protect.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:702727365

Discord name: cainmorris0

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Been playing since August/September of 2023

In what country are you located?: Republic of Ireland🇮🇪

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Cain 'Homeless' Morris

Civilian name: Cain Morris

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: yes

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

HeldHolding
CI-A x3E-11 CPT
GOC-PVT x1Ethics Committee Assistant
E-11 CPL x2IA Ambassador
Overseer Assistant x1IA Agent
DEA Agent
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2024-06-28 (2).png2024-07-15 (1).png

Vtime: Monthly2024-10-02.png
Weekly:
2024-10-02 (1).png

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?:
I am applying for the position of Director for many reasons which I will list now.

Firstly, my compashion for IA and it's RP, ever since I joined IA I have been very passionate for it's RP potential, Operations and general playstyle. The RP potential with IA is insanely big and you can do RP with any department and the amount of RP you can do with them is ridiculous. The Operations are great to as when your not RPing with departments or doing anything else you can always do operations that are usually fun and interesting and can lead to even more RP! Finally the I really like the playstyle, I like the playstyle because I feel arresting violaters of the Foundation Legal Codex (FLC) brings justice and order in the foundation making IA not only one of the most fun roles but also one of the most important roles in the foundation.

Secondly, I believe after almost 4 months of being an ambassador and after getting lots of cl4 experience with other CL4 roles I am very much ready to elevate to the director position. In this time I have learned to RP better, somewhat how to create RP, how to lead RP better and being more professional.

Finally, with IA rework upcoming I would absolutely love to guide this department through what could be the peak of the department, but, of course this could be the hardest point to guide the department with adapting to everything new, creating RP and managing the department, but I am willing to take on these responsibilitys and push through making the department the best I can.

-
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:

There are many reasons that I believe make me perfectly suitable for the position. In my opinion I am very:
  • I am very trustworthy.
  • I believe I am very responsible.
  • I know that I am very reliable.
  • I have become a lot more professional than I previously and I think my current level of professionality is good for the Director poistion.
  • I am helpful.
  • I think my leadership skills are acceptional and would be used well in the position of Director.
  • My RP abilitys in every aspect have improved so much and this is in, RP creation and leading RP.
  • I have great persavierance.
  • I have great communication skills and communicate efficently and fastly.
  • I have a amazing understanding of how IA works and operates.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
Obviously with becoming the Director or leader of any department comes along a lot of new responsibilitys which are listed below:
  • Processing and accepting/ denying Ambassador applications.
  • Recruting new IA Agents by doing inductions.
  • Supervising all IA personnel
  • Processing any complaints about ambassadors.
  • Upholding the FLC.
  • Develop the department for the better.
  • Represent the IA department in meetings with O5 and Ethics
  • Investigating all departments within the foundation.
  • Lead investigations, operations and tribunals.
  • Manage relationships with other departments.
  • Start investigations / operations.
  • Bring RP in IA or with IA and other departments.
  • Doing Ambassador interviews.
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Hello, I am Cairo.aic a artificial intelligence used by the ethics committee, what can I help you with today?​

Input: Cairo. Acess Level 5 Network.
What goes best with crumpets?​

Input: The best drink of the world, tea.
Welcome, Chairman R. Marshall

Input: Search Ambassador Cain 'Homeless' Morris's Personnel File.
Searching... 1 result found, displaying results now.​

File Name:
Description:
Access Level:
Cain_Morris_Personnel_File​
Contains Cain's information​
Level 4​

Input: Open the file.
Opening personnel file... Cain_Morris_Personnel_File

The Committee shall review this and see if he is fit for the Director Position. Thank you Cairo, log off.
Understood. Logging off now.​

+ Support

Stinky little guy

Okay but for real now:

Cain is without a doubt the best example of how RP Leaders should be, In my time as a Major and LTCOM in E-11 I've had Cain under me, I constantly had my eye on him due to his past of being blacklisted from E-11 as I never believed in second chances, I was surely waiting for Cain to mess up again just to be removed.

But Cain truly changed in the
best ways I've ever seen, He took critic well and made sure to improve he was always active and willing to help, he was always an unbelievably amazing person to work with, he constantly sought improvement and asked for feedback and through out the many people I saw get LT he is without a doubt one of the most people that deserved it, I've seen him as ambassador as well, He brought great RP along with his tribunals which I had a blast being in (Example would be when I was tribunal for killing an E-11 and he was the prosecution) He is a very kind and friendly person that brightens the mood when he is around and that was always something I looked for in people who can lead.

Not to mention his addiction to this game he is beyond active and has past CL4's now if this was someone I didn't work along side with I would say that his CL4's aren't enough to make him DoIA, But snice I always knew what he was doing on E-11 the quality of his work is definitely worth the DoIA.

I was very surprised that he didn't get DoIA the second time so I truly hope he gets it now as I am sure the IA DPT would benefit with a leader such as Cain Morris.

Cain I Truly hope you get this as you deserve this position.

🐵

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cain_Morris13

Merrick Travolta

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Oct 18, 2023
I will leave a neutral. Tilting +Support.

For my full thoughts. See my previous response here

however. The reason why it is leaning towards neutral is to my knowledge. Your flaws that prevented you from passing in your interview previously. I don't know if you've fully addressed them.